Ben Bradley deciding next week

Problem2

All-American
Premium
IamAmbition98
Dis week has been stressing with all the coaching hiring, schools callin, and interviews can't wait till next week to have my final decision
5:38pm - 6 Dec 12

Well then, last visit eh

Advertisement
IamAmbition98
Dis week has been stressing with all the coaching hiring, schools callin, and interviews can't wait till next week to have my final decision
5:38pm - 6 Dec 12

Well then, last visit eh
Isn't he visiting michigan on the 14th?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bradley will have 2 years of eligibility left, yes? Class of 2011 recruit, couldn't get into WVU

Bradley will have 2 years of eligibility left, yes? Class of 2011 recruit, couldn't get into WVU
If he couldn't get into WV and is committed to Tenn which is down there with WV,Tenn,UL.Only a hair above Marhall with it's prop 48 program,can he get really get into miami.

Advertisement
He couldn't get into WVU two years ago

Isn't that the whole point of a JUCO?

If he couldn't get into WV and is committed to Tenn which is down there with WV,Tenn,UL.Only a hair above Marhall with it's prop 48 program,can he get really get into miami.

Tennessee has higher admin standards than Vanderbilt right now. You wouldn't believe it, but I still have a few friends who work down there. Apparently it was an issue even in this recent search, and why the last guy had so much trouble recruiting.

Advertisement
How come the JUCO's always end up cancelling their visits? Don't tell me at the last second we figured out they wouldn't qualify, I'm sure we've known about their academics for a while. (Thinking of the JUCO's last year that also cancelled)

Advertisement
Back