Cane787pr We byke Joined Feb 20, 2022 Messages 5,785 Sep 21, 2024 #1 Great statement game. We deserve this.
Dhatguy Senior Joined Apr 18, 2018 Messages 2,527 Sep 21, 2024 #2 I wanted 50, s/o Jordan Lyle for that TD
PIPO Bathing in Nole Tears!! Premium Joined Jan 9, 2019 Messages 35,511 Sep 21, 2024 #4 PRcane787 said: Great statement game. We deserve this. Click to expand...
NZ Cane GOAT Porster Joined Mar 17, 2013 Messages 2,059 Sep 22, 2024 #8 Dhatguy said: View attachment 304121 I wanted 50, s/o Jordan Lyle for that TD Click to expand... Oh Memphis will be a good game for them.... Clowns acting like they were on our level before hand, got what they deserved. THE BELT.
Dhatguy said: View attachment 304121 I wanted 50, s/o Jordan Lyle for that TD Click to expand... Oh Memphis will be a good game for them.... Clowns acting like they were on our level before hand, got what they deserved. THE BELT.
Memnon Emanuele Ne Vunda Premium Joined May 14, 2016 Messages 41,436 Sep 22, 2024 #9 Chicago slang has really taken over the collective cultural lexicon.