Believe me or not ! My visions are always right...

miamicanes0403

Recruit
I ain't new to this board. I've been on here since 2011.. I decided to make a new account for the **** of it. But I'm here to tell y'all that we will close on our top targets this signing day. Nesta is all Cane and always has been.. he's been trolling all these other teams especially the Gators. His visit to Florida was nothing more to hang out and see his former teammates Marco Wilson and Tedarrell Slaton. Tyson and Pat are coming to the U.. everything is behind to the scenes with the Heritage boys. Tyson ain't going to Georgia and Pat is most definitely not going to Bama. Where ever Nesta is going best believe Tyson is following him.. Pat has been decided for a while now. He's all Cane my brothas. As for Chatfield, for now he's all Gator but after this upcoming visit to the U and him joining his teammates that could very well change. It's obviously a UF and UM battle till the end. Ezzard is also signing with us... like I said believe me or not, my visions are real. Come back to this thread after signing day. Let's go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
I ain't new to this board. I've been on here since 2011.. I decided to make a new account for the **** of it. But I'm here to tell y'all that we will close on our top targets this signing day. Nesta is all Cane and always has been.. he's been trolling all these other teams especially the Gators. His visit to Florida was nothing more to hang out and see his former teammates Marco Wilson and Tedarrell Slaton. Tyson and Pat are coming to the U.. everything is behind to the scenes with the Heritage boys. Tyson ain't going to Georgia and Pat is most definitely not going to Bama. Where ever Nesta is going best believe Tyson is following him.. Pat has been decided for a while now. He's all Cane my brothas. As for Chatfield, for now he's all Gator but after this upcoming visit to the U and him joining his teammates that could very well change. It's obviously a UF and UM battle till the end. Ezzard is also signing with us... like I said believe me or not, my visions are real. Come back to this thread after signing day. Let's go Canes

I'm in

I'm just happy we are getting the last shot them, got them on campus time to finish

Advertisement
Are these visions in your head or based on anything based on facts and insider knowledge?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Convenient to basically say everything that has already been posted here for the most part. You're really going out on a limb now

Advertisement
There’s a few new medications available now to help you. They’ve managed to really reduce the side effects. For real tho, help is available for those visions.

I grilled some toast today and saw an image. It was a 4, not sure what it means, but I felt I would ask you as it seems right up your alley.

Advertisement

What was your original account?

What was your original account?

Polesmoker12

Advertisement
Back