Being an improvement over Richt is not enough.

Advertisement
Rich Rodriguez
JeffScott
David Yost (even if he did just move)
Mike Lynch
Brian Wright
Bill Bedenbaugh
Graham Harrell

I wish people would stop talking about "Coach A or B" being an improvement over Richt. No *****. He is a failure here. He should not in any way be viewed as the standard.

Aim higher, much higher.

Same with assistants. Listing excuses for lack of success is not the same as success.
The shame of it is the U has no urgency for Change. It should have announced the search for an OC yesterday at the latest. This means Richt is in charge. He has at least 1 more year. The guy is has no fire. Did u see the HC of Syracuse firing up his team before the game? His 12 national search for a DC was a joke. Co-anything does not work period. Richt is King and his fiefdom is burning and he sees no smoke. I believe he is clueless with O plays from 3 decades ago. So disappointing. If he hires a young OC with control I’ll be surprised but it will not help the dysfunctional program. co-my as-!

Aim higher, much higher.

800.jpeg

Advertisement
Thanks. It’s pretty much a compilation of a bunch of other posters’ here and WEZ good ideas. My only contribution I think is Jeff Scott.

Jeff Scott would be great on paper, granterd I don't know what kind of scheme and play caller he woulb run and implemente, but dude is a great recruiter and our WRs need better coaching

Advertisement
Back