Being a cane fan has gotten so bad

Advertisement
It's the last game in a throwaway season most would prefer to forget. Sit back and enjoy the game without thinking about consequences, revenge, or changes. We wait months for these few opportunities, so good or bad, enjoy it.

It's the last game in a throwaway season most would prefer to forget. Sit back and enjoy the game without thinking about consequences, revenge, or changes. We wait months for these few opportunities, so good or bad, enjoy it.
I hear you, in a few months I’ll be going nuts again waiting for August to roll around. Just pathetic that it’s come to this.

Advertisement
If you like free money, tease Marshall down to -1 and pair it with something else you like.

FIU had a literal parade on Monday, they already clinched a bowl, and it’s 40 degrees with sideways rain in Huntington today. There is a ZERO chance FIU wins. They’re gonna be on the sidelines still talking about the Miami game. I’d prob lay the 8 as well but Marshall is for sure winning that game today.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That today I’ll be paying attention to the Marshall v FIU game and rooting hard for Marshall to whip their ***. I don’t want to do all that, but I have no choice

Miami football has literally been in a rut for 15 years; acting like this problems hasn't gone on since Manny Diaz was coaching safeties and special teams at North Carolina State.

97-71 from the 2005 Peach to 2018 Pinstripe; 7-9 from Pitt 2017 until Diaz took over this season—Diaz now Miami's fifth head coach in 14 years.

As bad as this drought has been; same goes for unrealistic expectations and a head in the sand mentality regarding the true state of this program, dating back to Coker's final two seasons.

Not totally disagreeing with you, but the worst loss in program history can’t really be any worse.

You got that right; but if FIU wins out, I at least can say, ‘hey, they won out.’ Lol. I need something to wrap my mind around that.

Advertisement
If you like free money, tease Marshall down to -1 and pair it with something else you like.

FIU had a literal parade on Monday, they already clinched a bowl, and it’s 40 degrees with sideways rain in Huntington today. There is a ZERO chance FIU wins. They’re gonna be on the sidelines still talking about the Miami game. I’d prob lay the 8 as well but Marshall is for sure winning that game today.

I'm glad your'e fully employed. Because you'd be on SKID ROW if you was a wagering sort of dude. FIU has a four point lead over Marshall with eleven minutes left in the game. dUh.

Advertisement
Back