Beginning of the end?

Advertisement
Maximal cranial explosions will occur when the Final 4 are Michigan, Washington, Alabama and Georgia.
I could live with that. #1 for 3 years and lose at the wrong time is harsh and Bama also a rival. Texas loss is worse and winning their conference nothing to celebrate this year.

Advertisement
FSU is in whether we like it or not. There is no way an undefeated P5 conference winner gets left out. Forget about it.
idk... seems like they were kinda setting that up talking about how FSU is a different team without Travis..
I'd say 85% chance FSU is in. 15% they're out, even with being undefeated.

I definitely wasn’t, but Bama isn’t beating UW or Texas.

They’re specifically designed to beat UGA because Saban always has great success against his assistants & he knows Smart & Mike Bobo like the back of his hand.

I told someone else that I was rooting for bama today. I felt like bama of all the teams left on the board had the best chance to beat uga. In addition, I felt between bama and uga that bama would be more likely to lose to one of the remaining teams in the CFB playoff (uw, michigan, texas). That combo would lead to someone other than an SEC winning the national title which would be a godsend.

Dat wuz a tuff game sun. Dawgs at haf strenth. Proseedure cawl cost em 3, not goin under center cost em at lease won first down. Dat prolly shud a ben da natty tbh. Inniehow iffin seamonholes lose, SEC cud get 2 in but udderwise mite not git nun in. Crazy sh#t sun!
I Mean no offense whatsoever but I really need to start learning these new languages of present generations. Would you mind deciphering this for an old man. No joke or disrespect intended. I swear on my child

Advertisement
FSU is in whether we like it or not. There is no way an undefeated P5 conference winner gets left out. Forget about it.

I hope you're right because I'm way more "**** $ECPN" than I am "**** FSU". Seeing the $EC left out after all this begging for inclusion would be a dream come true

Advertisement
That’s not how these kids talk. It’s just that Okefenokee thinks he’s a character out of Br’er Rabbit or a Low country Geechie.
I ain’t knowed wat u fellers is tawkin bout. I preshiate Rekoswavay thankin I’ze a kid tho.

What ******* language are you typing?
Lmao
swamp people song GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back