Beginning of the end?

It is not the end for UGA but now with the expanded playoff they are gonna need the elite WRs on more teams to get injured to pave the way for them.

Advertisement
I agree Bama is not beating Texas but I don’t know about UW.

UW beat Oregon twice but barely. Bama is the evolved version of Oregon. Penix would have to play his best game of his college career to beat Bama.
Bama’s doesn’t have the firepower to keep up with UW.

They beat UGA because played right into their hands & their Offense doesn’t have a counterpunch.

UGA rushed for 78yds total. Bama understood, stop the run, you stop UGA.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I think this is the moment that ends the UGA dynasty for the foreseeable future...

Hyperbolic, I know, but I don’t care. For the betterment of CFB UGA needs to die off for at least the next 3-4 years.

The more parity the better.

#DeathToUGA

Clamoring for parity is some b.s beta ****e.

If you don't want UGA to be the big dog, go snatch their fckn chain.

In my fantasy world that will never happen while Mario is the head corch, UM returns to prominence by defeating UGA or Bama.

I don't want to beat Buster Douglas, I want to beat Tyson in his prime.

Advertisement

In my fantasy world that will never happen while Mario is the head corch, UM returns to prominence by defeating UGA or Bama.

It’s okay tough guy, your Dawgs had a good run...

I definitely wasn’t, but Bama isn’t beating UW or Texas.

They’re specifically designed to beat UGA because Saban always has great success against his assistants & he knows Smart & Mike Bobo like the back of his hand.
I don't know. You give Saban a month to prepare for somebody, he can do amazing things.

#DeathToUGA
1701566123057.gif

Advertisement

I want Miami to win.

Georgia is 45-2 in its last 47 games. They gonna keep rolling. They been winning 96% of their games. My sun’s high school team was 13-0 and lost Friday for the first time since the 2020 season. They were going for 3 straight state championships. When they lost I had a feeling Georgia would lose. They’ll boff be back.
Dat wuz a tuff game sun. Dawgs at haf strenth. Proseedure cawl cost em 3, not goin under center cost em at lease won first down. Dat prolly shud a ben da natty tbh. Inniehow iffin seamonholes lose, SEC cud get 2 in but udderwise mite not git nun in. Crazy sh#t sun!

Advertisement
Back