Before y’all go and cry

You realize if unc doesn't have 150 penalty yards they beat us by 30 dont you?.

I love applying what ifs to only one side......
If we don’t fumble and #4 doesn’t take that dumb penalty and TVD doesn’t regress to last years TVD we go into the half up 14-17 points with momentum forcing UNC to come out and have to take chances. Instead we ****ed away the initiative and TVD went into his funk and it snowballed from there.

Advertisement
We got severely outcoached by UNCCH in the second half. How that isn't a resolute fact is beyond me.
Out coached? No. Out played? Yes. Both because of talent/physical ability in key positions as well as game intelligence. Same guys making the same mistakes over and over. How many times is a certain safety going to get caught looking inside? How many times is another 5* going to make mental mistakes or lack tackling ability? There’s more but you get the point. And their Qb is much better and than ours and their main target is much faster than our defense. Problem is right now our guys making these mistakes are the best we have which isn’t good enough against a talented QB/WR like that.

If we don’t fumble and #4 doesn’t take that dumb penalty and TVD doesn’t regress to last years TVD we go into the half up 14-17 points with momentum forcing UNC to come out and have to take chances. Instead we ****ed away the initiative and TVD went into his funk and it snowballed from there.
Yea.......no.....

Wtf is up with any of the brown brothers? We need a DB who won’t jump way early for the ******* ball

Advertisement
Because momentum means nothing? Confidence means nothing?
Absolutely it does.

If carolina doesn't have 100 yards of penalty yards in the first half we are not up.

We played a ok half of football. It was ugly for both teams.

I just dont like the what if we didn't game. You have to do it for both teams if you're going to.

Did the coaches throw TVDs pick??
200w-5.gif

Out coached? No. Out played? Yes. Both because of talent/physical ability in key positions as well as game intelligence. Same guys making the same mistakes over and over. How many times is a certain safety going to get caught looking inside? How many times is another 5* going to make mental mistakes or lack tackling ability? There’s more but you get the point. And their Qb is much better and than ours and their main target is much faster than our defense. Problem is right now our guys making these mistakes are the best we have which isn’t good enough against a talented QB/WR like that.

We're not going to agree on this then. They made good adjustments at halftime and we didn't. To me that's being outcoached. That said, no one is absolving the players. Which is unlike your point and the coaches.

Advertisement
We're not going to agree on this then. They made good adjustments at halftime and we didn't. To me that's being outcoached. That said, no one is absolving the players. Which is unlike your point and the coaches.
Is it an adjustment for an All American safety to get caught again looking underneath? Is that an adjustment that needs to be made? What adjustments can we make? Hey stop running a 4.6 40 and run a 4.3? Or hey QB stop throwing it to the same guy regardless of how many defenders are on him? The coaches are to blame for some things, but at the end of the day they have an absolute 1st round QB and a WR better than anything we can put on the field to defend against him.

We should have hired Butch Davis when we had the chance, for half what this clown makes. You can call out all the players you want to, but it's coaching. We hired RS when we coulda hired BD, then we hire MR instead of.Butch, who btw couldn't win the big one w the Dallas cowboys roster. Then, to rub salt in a wound, we hire some little twerp named diaz, instead of BD. Keep in mind BD had his application in on all these hires. This AD don't wanna win, the one before him didn't wanna win. Imo the admin don't want to deal w what comes w winning big. It's been so long since we had a good coach i cant remember. O wait yes I can, It was, well it was Butch Davis . Who btw took this program over under probation and proceeded to build a GD monster the like have never been seen before or sense. If we had hired Butch instead of fat Al, we woulda got jimmy for free. What a bunch o ***** double bags this administration is...Tx

A fumble by our least talented RB and an interception by our Manny left over dunce of a QB cost us this game. Not a coach. Not Jaden Davis. Not anything other essentially TVD because you could rule Parrish’s fumble as incidental.

The move that needs to be made is moving on from TVD. He made a mistake not bringing anyone in to push him, now he needs to ask him to leave.
Nice porst. The least talented RB who also has the highest YPC on the team by a full yard?
Caleb Williams - Heisman winner - threw three picks in first half Saturday and they were dumb throws. Time for USC to move on from him too?

Nice porst. The least talented RB who also has the highest YPC on the team by a full yard?
Caleb Williams - Heisman winner - threw three picks in first half Saturday and they were dumb throws. Time for USC to move on from him too?
Are you really trying to say that he has more talent than Allen, Chaney, Franklin, Johnson, and Citizen? That’s the hill you’re dying on?

LOL at evening trying to us Caleb Williams to prove a point about TVD. Speaking about porsts…

Advertisement
Are you really trying to say that he has more talent than Allen, Chaney, Franklin, Johnson, and Citizen? That’s the hill you’re dying on?

LOL at evening trying to us Caleb Williams to prove a point about TVD. Speaking about porsts…
The stats show he’s doing something better.

I brought up Caleb to point out how dumb your “logic” was. Thanks for proving that point.

Advertisement
Back