Before the season end or after?

There is NO WAY he starts 2-5 and coaches the rest of the year. That being said, I don't see him starting any worse than 3-5, so he's probably safe. :chuncky:
I think they let the season play out. The mantra was give him another year, he's really only in year x (whatever it was). If they fire him before the season ends they look stupid. Canning him at 2-5 looks desperate, not proactive. The time to be proactive and decisive has passed. He "should have" already been canned.

Advertisement
I can't see if he lose 4 in a roll and still keep his job its going to be a very bad situation to watch the BOT and President Frenk will be force to act if we lose Saturday the wheels will fall off very fast...

AG will be the coach come next year. Guarantee it. Buyout too big. Here till 2020

Advertisement
If they're smart, before the season gets out of hand. This is already a toxic, poisonous situation, and it will only get worse with each loss. However, knowing this bunch of dingbats, they'll wait until the end of the season to pinch a few more pennies, at which point, Golden and OH NO Frio will need police protection.

Just ridiculous, that's the leadership at Sun Tan U.

Pretty pathetic post. Hope we beat the **** out if Nebraska
Everyone on this board wants the U to every game and be relevent again. Unfortunately, frauden and Doritos are not the ones to get this program where it needs to be. 4 years is enough of a sample size to realize this style of football he is not right for Florida kids. Time to move on start over.

After... Our BOT's don't have the balls to do it until the regular season is finished.. But they will do it before the bowl game. And interim would have to be Coley.. Definitely couldn't get Nofrio to let go of Goldie's **** on the way out.

There's not going to br a bowl game for this team and these coaches. 4-8 means you are home for the holidays.

Advertisement
I think they let the season play out. The mantra was give him another year, he's really only in year x (whatever it was). If they fire him before the season ends they look stupid. Canning him at 2-5 looks desperate, not proactive. The time to be proactive and decisive has passed. He "should have" already been canned.
One year in 8th grade and one of my teachers said " its never too late to make a change, as long as its for the better". And i took that to heart and made a u-turn in school. That applies here

If we go 2-5, there will be so many planes pulling banners that they will have to cancel games for fear the planes will start running into each other. Given the admins reaction to signs at basketball games, they may work out a deal that Miami finishes the season at Marlins Stadium with the roof closed so no one can see them.

Advertisement
Before or after the season ends. It's all good.

Firing Day is 74 away.

As we are now at the top of the slide, might as well enjoy the trip down. Get up and dance.

[video=youtube;3PyLFzcTiYA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PyLFzcTiYA[/video]

Banner says: Make Miami Great Again - Butch Davis 2016

The Youtube account with the banner video was terminated.

Advertisement
Back