Before the season end or after?

shayleon

Sophomore
Say Miami lose 4 or 5 in the row starting tomorrow....does AG get the axe b4 or after the season end? If b4, who would be the interim?

Advertisement
After... Our BOT's don't have the balls to do it until the regular season is finished.. But they will do it before the bowl game. And interim would have to be Coley.. Definitely couldn't get Nofrio to let go of Goldie's **** on the way out.

He will get fired before the end of the season. The fans are restless now, in week 3, undefeated, can't imagine then. They may march to his house with pitch forks.

Advertisement
During. It would probably become a safety issue otherwise. Folden would probably approach them at that point about a mutual tap out.

Cant see any justification of allowing him to finish the season after 4 straight losses. Need to get an early jump on feeling his position.

Al will not get fired during the season. um admin doesn't do things that way.

That is true. Walt, the original gator hater, took over during season, but I think Charlie Tate resigned. But remember, they also usually fire coaches right after the give the smucks an extension. Al got his long time ago so maybe it will ***** up their thinking and they ax him early.

He will be gone following loss #5 ......whenever that happens.

However, if he loses the next 3 it may be over sooner.

This is not a Coker or Shannon situation.......

Advertisement
During.

If they're gonna fire him, it will be early.

They've already let it go 1 season too long ... Can't compound the fan frustration by dragging it out.

Plus, they waited with the last 2 situations, and found slim pickings on the replacements. They'll want to be out in front with this search, IMO.

The latest Fraulden The Incompetent gets fired is December 1. This season is burnt toast.

No way he starts 2-4, especially 2-5, and isn't let go ASAP. We'd want a head start on the coaching search, and would get it by not waiting until December.

BEFORE. In fact, tomorrow would be preferable. Let Kehoe be HC for the remainder of the season as his swan song and parting gift.

Advertisement
Coley would be the interim head coach.

I imagine Williams and Dnofrio would be terminated at the same time as Al.

Jorge Baez and Kareem Brown would join the staff for the remainder of the season.

Hurlie can coach DB's.

Not sure who would run the D...but it cant be any worse.

All these predictions about AG being fired are predicated on the assumption that our BOT, Ad, and Prez have the balls to do such a thing. While i want AG gone yesterday, I just dont think we have enough forward thinking people in positions of influence at UM to do what needs to be done.

With that said it feels good to know that there is a 99.999999% chance AG is living in Jersey by January 2016

Advertisement
If we start 2-4, doesn't make it past that point. Butch comes in. He's waiting and lobbying with any friends on the BOT.

Butch has already picked his coordinators, and had the house measured for curtains.

Probably already got a lot of recruits already in his sights.

I think they let the season play out. The mantra was give him another year, he's really only in year x (whatever it was). If they fire him before the season ends they look stupid. Canning him at 2-5 looks desperate, not proactive. The time to be proactive and decisive has passed. He "should have" already been canned.

Last edited:
I'm guessing the earliest would be the day we are eliminated from the Coastal race. That would probably be early to mid November. I think he'll win just enough to make it to the end.

Advertisement
Back