BECOME A MIILIONAIRE

Advertisement
If it's under 30, I will be all over it. I never bet, but that very well could be the easiest money in history. Saban is going to want to make Miami look like we are on probation so he can clean up in recruiting easier than he already does.

Saban versus Manny is like the 250 pound schoolyard bully getting bored and going after the poor kid in a wheelchair. This isn't going to end well for Timmy. I mean, Manny.

Advertisement
Should I spend that money to go to the game or spend the money to bet on the game? Can't decide.

If it's under 30, I will be all over it. I never bet, but that very well could be the easiest money in history. Saban is going to want to make Miami look like we are on probation so he can clean up in recruiting easier than he already does.

Saban versus Manny is like the 250 pound schoolyard bully getting bored and going after the poor kid in a wheelchair. This isn't going to end well for Timmy. I mean, Manny.
6035DDD7-95E2-4552-8230-C770F7F19AA5.gif

Advertisement
My financial advisor told me the same. Told me to move everything from my investment accounts and bet on Bama and the point.

Advertisement
Whatever the point spread is next year for the opening game for Alabama vs Canes lay the points and begin your retirement sooner than later.
Uncle Rocco Vig taught me a long time ago...

"When it comes to betting, if it seems too easy, it usually is.
I...eh...I mean the bookies...never lose."

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back