Beat VT and we win the Coastal

I'll be surprised if we play in any postseason games even if we win the Coastal. If we do then I take that as a really great sign on our penalties from the NCAA. Golden and Co isn't going to jeopardize any future bowls/ACCCG for this team because frankly, even if we win the Coastal, we aren't that good.

And our next 4 games are all toss ups, we could win all 4 or lose all 4. I just want to get to 6 wins.

Advertisement
Sad part is Duke has the two things that always kill Miami, a veteran QB and a good running game.
I really have no clue what to expect for the rest of the season at this point.
A effort like last night by the defense will keep Miami is all their remaining games, but we gotta get some offense going.

Our next 4 games are not tossups. They are mismatches, like our last 3 games were. We will win out, might not be pretty, but we will win out. I dont know what the admin will do about the ACCCG.

Right now I'm not worried about anybody but VT. Watched the end of the Duke game. There is no reason they can't win the Coastal if they continue to play like they have (which is of course the key variable), but the same could be said for us. Mediocrity is the mean in our conference and division. Let's see who wants it the most.

People saying we suck are completely missing the point. We can still "suck," which I don't think we do, and still win the Coastal. No one (or close to no one) is saying it'll be easy, but it won't take just "luck" to win out. We can easily win out, we can easily lose out. We can easily go 1-3 or 3-1 or 2-2. That's the beauty or horror of this team.

The point was, and still is, we can win the Coastal. We can beat VT and the others. We might not, but we can, and it's not like saying "we can beat Notre Dame." It's not like we're talking 10% chance here. We have as good a shot as anyone to win the Coastal, but some of you are so blinded by your own whining and complaining that you can't see rationally.

Advertisement
We can win out cause every team we play is on our level or worse. Problem is, as our defense is improving our offense is grinding to a halt. We practically have to shut teams out just to beat them. If Fisch could just play call based on what he has and not what he thinks he has, we could win all 4 games. Amazing what a week or two does but two weeks ago the defense was killing us, now it's the offense. If we can put both together for at least 2 or 3 quarters we would win the rest of our games. Golden better talk to Fisch cause right now, our offense could be the difference between a 4 win season and an 8 win season.

I assume everyone sucking off Duke didn't watch them get absolutely ****kicked by an extremely overrated Stanford and anally violated by an awful VT team.

The same Tech squad that shalt the bed against Pitt and Cincy, couldn't score on an awful Clemson D, and has no one remotely dangerous at TB and WR.

Granted, we'll be in dogfights, most likely, the rest of the year. But assuming losses against those two squads is about as female-shouldered as it gets.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back