Beat the Streak! Louisville

TheEye

Mario and Dan are upgrades. Period.
We have lost 3 in a row to Louisville!

In 2006 Larry Coker got CRUSHED by Louisville.
In 2013 Al Golden lost all remaining credibility by getting CRUSHED by Louisville.
In 2014 Al Golden learned NOTHING 9 months later and got...that's right...CRUSHED by Louisville.

We need to end this losing streak. One play at a time. Remain focused. Do not underestimate this team or Scott Satterfield. I'm tired of those F@#$ing birds CRUSHING us!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Image result for dead cardinal

Advertisement
Only streak I am interested in breaking today is the streak of losing after we beat FSU the last 3 years. That will tell us more than anything else about the character of this team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We have lost 3 in a row to Louisville!

In 2006 Larry Coker got CRUSHED by Louisville.
In 2013 Al Golden lost all remaining credibility by getting CRUSHED by Louisville.
In 2014 Al Golden learned NOTHING 9 months later and got...that's right...CRUSHED by Louisville.

We need to end this losing streak. One play at a time. Remain focused. Do not underestimate this team or Scott Satterfield. I'm tired of those F@#$ing birds CRUSHING us!

Well, we were 9-0-1 against them before that...time to hit that double digit.

Sure did. Lots of noise on this board but it shows most of the boys in the locker room appreciate him.

The noise is about coaching, preparation and lack of experience...hopefully all of that improves over time as it seems to have improved VERY slowly this season.

There has never been a doubt that players love the guy. ****, for that matter, many F$U players and recruits were ****ed that Willie got canned cause they loved him so much.

Advertisement
Back