Beat Duke

lol so was I talking to myself the whole time or were people following?

And yes, great, great win. Who knows what can happen if we finish out the ACC strong...

Reggie in full beast mode tonight, huge turnaround from last game
Thanks, I'll add to your rep for this.

Advertisement
lol so was I talking to myself the whole time or were people following?

And yes, great, great win. Who knows what can happen if we finish out the ACC strong...

Reggie in full beast mode tonight, huge turnaround from last game

I couldn't touch my touchpad in OT. I was with you though.

Alright cool. It was fun enough...I had no one at home to watch the game with anyway so it was kind of like having someone to talk to lol.

I'm still pumped about the win...if only a team I liked was playing in the super bowl tonight...gonna kill my high...here's to both teams losing...

Alright cool. It was fun enough...I had no one at home to watch the game with anyway so it was kind of like having someone to talk to lol.

I'm still pumped about the win...if only a team I liked was playing in the super bowl tonight...gonna kill my high...here's to both teams losing...

That's why I am going to get drunk now to celebrate.

Advertisement
25.gif

Advertisement
Best ACC win in our history. I couldn't jump on the laptop because I was busy prepping for our SB party, but Duke really let us off the hook with awful FT shooting. However, to our credit, we took advantage and fed RJ the ball when he had the hot hand late.

Now we're within legitimate striking distance of 9 ACC wins. Keep it going, fellas.

We shot horribly from the FT line, too.

Best ACC win in our history. I couldn't jump on the laptop because I was busy prepping for our SB party, but Duke really let us off the hook with awful FT shooting. However, to our credit, we took advantage and fed RJ the ball when he had the hot hand late.

Now we're within legitimate striking distance of 9 ACC wins. Keep it going, fellas.

I'd even go one better...we should be FAVORED to get to 9 wins, and we're in legit striking distance for 10.

We should be favored over VT, Wake, MD, and BC. And if we can get payback against NCSU, that's a 10th conference win.

And if we can somehow squeak out one vs FSU or UNC....

Advertisement
Back