Beat down

Advertisement
Absolutely looked like a complete different football team. Score should’ve been worse than it was. Had a few mistakes early but took over the game.

Offense looked amazing. Kam & James Williams played great on defense. Prayers up for Kam hopefully it’s nothing to serious…

Advertisement
Great game...physical, OL showed out, and being down 10 early didn't rattle this team! Mentally and physically tough. Prayers for Kam who played a tremendous game!
Him and JW both played great games today! Im praying this injury is nothing to serious. Not only is he the best player on this team he’s an outstanding member of the community.

Advertisement
IMG_3943.jpeg

Take away them turnover n penalties. It was a complete beat down. **** I didn't know Miami had that much speed. Very physical game. Once 61on the line learn the right techniques. That **** going to be a beast. Gameball. New OC. He didn't play to lose' congrats CBC.

Advertisement
When was the last time we ran a kickoff back to take the momentum…against a real team? And they responded after playing like trash for the first 8 minutes. This team grew up today.

I was wrong on my prediction, because I didn’t expect our team to not only dominate like that but fight back against adversity. This team really is different, fellas. I think I’m sold.

Also, mandatory **** A&M and **** Jimbo

Advertisement
I was wrong on my prediction, because I didn’t expect our team to not only dominate like that but fight back against adversity. This team really is different, fellas. I think I’m sold.

Also, mandatory **** A&M and **** Jimbo
Me to bro. I said we needed this game. I wanted to see how far we came. We bigger stronger n faster. We finally got some coordinators. Who knows what the **** they're doing. Bro that's the best play calling I've seen from a Miami OC n over 20 yrs. You guys wanted to see Miami throw the ball down field. You saw it.

15 point win when you spotted them two early touchdowns on special teams ain’t bad

Need to clean up the penalties and self inflicted errors but other than that….great win.
May God be with Kam right now. 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Advertisement
Back