Beast Hawaiian DL

KIDS here in Hawai'i love Miami.
I always encourage the young braddahs to go to the U but they always say they don't know much about it.

The competition level is actually pretty high in Hawai'i. Like most states our private schools play the best ball. Punahou is a private school that sends 4-5 kids to college every year. If you play at Punahou you are good. Our top schools are Punahou, Saint Louis, Kamehameha and Iolani when you talk about the private schools. That's also usually our top competition. Some guys can't go to private school and stick to local schools.

Best Private schools
Punahou
Saint Louis
Kamehameha
Iolani

Best Public Schools
Kahuku
Leilehua
Mililani
Waianae

If you look at the NFL players by state, Hawai'i is always in the top 10 per capita. The talent base is actually pretty good for such a small Island. We have less than 1million people on O'ahu and we sent 40+ football players to college this past year. A TON of our guys are highly rated at their position. From Manti Te'o to Kennedy Tulimasealii. Some guys don't get highly recruited because we can't afford the flights to the mainland camps. That's where guys get noticed. The ones that can afford $900 flights to anywhere in the country usually get recruited. KAHUKU high school would definitely hang with some mainland kids. They ranked number 28 in the nation. Hawai'i high schools always invite top west coast schools to come play us every season to gage where our kids are at.

I'm currently working the following kids to go to the U.
Lamone Williams 6'3 250lb DE from Kahuku
Manly Williams 6'2 235lb LB from Farrington
Dayton Furuta is 6'3 215LB from Mililani. Let me tell ya'll he is the next Manti Te'o and I'm really working this kid. If he comes to the U I promise all my mainland braddahs will love it.

mahalo GO CANES IN HAWAII!!!!!

Advertisement
The key is flights to get kids to camps at the U. What is the legit way to get these kids here ?

Advertisement
Back