BE HONEST

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario has deficiencies, sure. Would need a great staff, but all great teams have great staffs. Saban rolls through ex-HCs as coordinators, Dabo has top coordinators/assistants, and so did Urban. Lincoln Riley has a great staff. The ability to build a staff is as important as any HC responsibility.

Lane has his warts, too. I think he’s good coach but swear some posters have a crush on his personality as much as his coaching. Yes, 10-2 at Ole Miss is great this season. There‘s one. Wouldn’t mind him at Miami either.

There’s no Lincoln Riley to hire.

Last edited:
If Manny had the Canes ranked in the top 4 in the country, and lost to Utah 38-7, and then two weeks later got his *** kicked again by Utah, this Board would go crazy downing Manny saying he couldn’t win the big game when it counted.….. Hmmmm…
Look at the teams Utah lost to. They're not world beaters by any degree. One of those losses was to a G5 team. Let's keep things in perspective here.

If Manny had the Canes ranked in the top 4 in the country, and lost to Utah 38-7, and then two weeks later got his *** kicked again by Utah, this Board would go crazy downing Manny saying he couldn’t win the big game when it counted.….. Hmmmm…
I see what you did there the old double standard 🤫🤫

Advertisement
Jesus we really do have the worst fans in college football. We might be hiring a coach that has back to back conf titles and a rose bowl win and you’re *****ing. We’ve been to the acc champ once and got killed. Who do you guys think is coming here?? We’re not getting saban, Riley, dabo….

Also manny would never win his division let alone be top 4. He can’t beat FIU

Advertisement
A lot of thumbs up here. King Manny and his FIU loosing a$$ has never sniffed anything above his start of the year ranking and went nowhere but down.

Ya’ll will sh*t on anything just to sh*t. Bohoo, Lane is not the coach. He’s a very good coach, no doubt.

But we fvking finally have money being invested and this is the guy they want to invest millions on for the sake of the Fvvvking program that’s been nothing short of a fvking sh*t stained environment and all you want to do is throw around sh*t hypotheticals and b*tch and complain as if we have won 5 out of the last 10 championships.

About to get an OG athletic director because of the money that is being invested in Mario that has a proven track record and hopefully will fix baseball and basketball and more.

Fvvk ya’ll, for real. Don’t deserve nothing but misery some of you.

******* Utah has outscored Oregon 69-10. Oregon’s QB might be terrible, but they look woefully unprepared in every phase of the game. How does that not concern anyone?

ill be mad but if I saw earl little not going to bama and a top 5 class i wouldnt bytch cause helps always on the way. Not fake help from corey flagg highlights real help

Advertisement
Back