BE HONEST AND NO BULLSHYT

Mark RICHT needs an offensive coordinator

And mark Walton needs to come out the game clearly were not running him because he's hurt also they're keeping him in because he always in the right place on pass pro.

I still think we win but he's got to take mark Walton out and run homer.

Advertisement

And mark Walton needs to come out the game clearly were not running him because he's hurt also they're keeping him in because he always in the right place on pass pro.

Tons of dropped balls and Rosier missing guys down the field. OL has been dog**** per usual. Hard to pin this on playcalling

Tons of dropped balls and Rosier missing guys down the field. OL has been dog**** per usual. Hard to pin this on playcalling

Actually, like October 2016 when the OLine was pathetic and teams were just teeing off like today, Richt couldn't adjust. Not seeing much so far, we will see how the play calling adjusts at halftime this October.

Regardless, would love for UM to invest in a stellar OC...Richt is playing catch up in play calling....basically re-educating himself on the job.

UM

Advertisement

It's easy to pin it on play calling, the offense is dog ****.

Even if Walton was healthy, we need a big, punishing runner. Been awhile since we had one of those.

This game is obviously not a play calling issue. Rosier is missing open receivers every single drive and our OL is still dog ****.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

This game is obviously not a play calling issue. Rosier is missing open receivers every single drive and our OL is still dog ****.

How can you tell if the office of line as bad as far as run protecting is concerned if we're not running the ball ?

Advertisement

How can you tell if the office of line as bad as far as run protecting is concerned if we're not running the ball ?
When we do run it goes nowhere and Mark Walton is quite obviously not 100%.

Our WRs dont seem to be able to create separation. Its extremely disheartening. AR82 needs to step up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back