Be Careful What you Say on Here

D

deleted1998

"From MLive.com comes the story of Bonnie Zeigler, a prominent Western Michigan University booster's wife, who has filed a lawsuit against three men for defaming her on a WMU football message board."

http://deadspin.com/wmu-boosters-wife-sues-message-board-posters-over-****-1684191151

I thought message boards were a place you could say anything you want haha. I'm actually a trained lawyer (though I don't practice, at least not yet), the woman has a pretty solid claim.

Advertisement
BlakeJamesNwife.jpg

Advertisement
I am actually glad to see this. I am tired of everyone wanting to be an insider and trying to break a story.

I wish they would go after every person who lies on a newspaper comment section. But thats for another day.

I am actually glad to see this. I am tired of everyone wanting to be an insider and trying to break a story.

I wish they would go after every person who lies on a newspaper comment section. But thats for another day.

Is this post a joke?

Advertisement

Is this post a joke?

You got to be kidding?
Newspapers comment sections? WTF?

Anyone want the definition of pussification please see original post above.

Thank You,

Websters Dictionary

Good grief, man. While you're at it, go after people who think bad thoughts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Public figures: The Troll, Flake, Grolden, Dorito. These can be satirized, criticized.

Non-public figures: their families. They can not be criticized or satirized.

Is this post a joke?

You got to be kidding?
Newspapers comment sections? WTF?

Anyone want the definition of pussification please see original post above.

Thank You,

Websters Dictionary

Calm down. It was a joke.

Advertisement
Back