Be annoying and persistent.

247 Canes

Sophomore
Let's show these clown's we can troll as well.
If we all report @Canesallaccess and Jennifer Strawleys tweets so we don't have to read their stupid BS.
Let's all get him and her suspended for a couple of days just to be annoying ********.

Clown SHop BnS.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Program is in shambles.. Big donors and booster are being given the cold shoulder. Someone was supposed to get Fired but unfortunately the end of the season isn't today. Like I said, be annoying and persistent!

Details? Por favor

These two are deadly liberals who destroy football greatness. Worse than NCAA sanctions, descendant's of Clinton troll Donna Shalala, the original Beast.
Foreal

These r the types that talk a big game and don't do what they say they want to do. They just keep the drones coming back...bring me someone at least fuqin honest and says what they are going to do and do it. Even if I don't agree with it say what the fuq u mean and show me u foreal and will carry it out.

Let's show these clown's we can troll as well.
If we all report @Canesallaccess and Jennifer Strawleys tweets so we don't have to read their stupid BS.
Let's all get him and her suspended for a couple of days just to be annoying ********.

View attachment 103146
Banners, stupid memes and photoshopped images are child's play—which is why this fan base gets what it gets.

SEC, Big Ten and Big-12 schools have alum and boosters donating millions of dollars. Miami fans do GoFundMe raises to pay for a $495 banner. Welcome to life as a private school with a small alum base and a fan base mostly made up of alum who don't write checks—which doesn't fly in this modern era of big money college football.

You get what you pay for—and when it's all adidas money and ACC revenue, opposed to boosters and donors funneling millions more into the program—you get a less desirable AD position, filled by a sub-par AD and cheap head coaching hires, as this isn't a destination job for a lot of college coaches who want an actual college town experience, college town fan base, college town boosters and college town support.

But yeah, keep the pressure on with sub-par photoshop work. That'll really put a dent in this situation.

Banners, stupid memes and photoshopped images are child's play—which is why this fan base gets what it gets.

SEC, Big Ten and Big-12 schools have alum and boosters donating millions of dollars. Miami fans do GoFundMe raises to pay for a $495 banner. Welcome to life as a private school with a small alum base and a fan base mostly made up of alum who don't write checks—which doesn't fly in this modern era of big money college football.

You get what you pay for—and when it's all adidas money and ACC revenue, opposed to boosters and donors funneling millions more into the program—you get a less desirable AD position, filled by a sub-par AD and cheap head coaching hires, as this isn't a destination job for a lot of college coaches who want an actual college town experience, college town fan base, college town boosters and college town support.

But yeah, keep the pressure on with sub-par photoshop work. That'll really put a dent in this situation.

This administration deserves nothing better than sub par at best. And Six figure boosters have already tried asking for change but unfortunately if your not the soffer family your getting shut down.

Advertisement
Foreal

These r the types that talk a big game and don't do what they say they want to do. They just keep the drones coming back...bring me someone at least fuqin honest and says what they are going to do and do it. Even if I don't agree with it say what the fuq u mean and show me u foreal and will carry it out.
Perfect description of conservatives.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back