BCC game

Hurricane Hero

Recruit
I’m more excited about this game than your normal FCS warm up game because we have a run heavy coach, a OC who ran the ball 41 times a game last year and three healthy, scholarship RBs. Now we have 10 capable receivers and at least 4 pass catching TEs so we can exhaust them all game, but we cant run Leach ball for one week and switch before aTm in week 4. I am very intrigued to see what Coach Cristobal does this Saturday and I don’t think it would be that naive to say this is a test for Coach Cristobal because he kind of has to break his well known trait of run, run, run, same for Gattis as well. The one thing I haven’t mentioned is TVD, if he wants to be a serious Heisman candidate then he needs to show that he can carry his team, I know he won’t have to do much vs BCC, but he will in a few weeks on the road in College Station. Van Dyke can start his Heisman campaign by building a foundation against BCC and put up some big numbers just to get that head start on the rest of the competition. GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
This team is building an identity and I expect Mario to run quite a bit; especially in games 1 and 2.
Gotta build up the confidence of the o lineman and not show everything we've got for TAMU. As long as we pass more in College Station it should all work out well.

Gotta build up the confidence of the o lineman and not show everything we've got for TAMU. As long as we pass more in College Station it should all work out well.

the coaches know what we do well. having continuity with TVD, Restrepo, Smith(s), George, Brinson, Arroyo and Mallory is a huge deal. Their familiarity in the trenches will allow them to overcome coaching.

Advertisement
Back