BC

Advertisement
BC AD was at OSU for several years. Speculation was that at least two of their candidates was coming from there. This particular guy was only there for one year after a pro stint.

Good hire. If he brings the spread there they can be a continuous 9 win team. Chestnut hill is pretty nice and is an hour outside of Boston. Probably quicker by train.

Advertisement
Good hire. If he brings the spread there they can be a continuous 9 win team. Chestnut hill is pretty nice and is an hour outside of Boston. Probably quicker by train.

****, I thought it was Chinnut Hill

Having lived in Boston for law school, BC is 15 minutes. I don’t see BC as a consistent 9 win team. Crazy cold. Stadium is tiny. New England HS ball sucks. Zero BC coverage in TV news nor radio. Like triple A baseball. Just my thoughts from a lifetime in New Englander.

Last edited:
Having lived in Boston for law school, BC is 15 minutes. I don’t see BC as a consistent 9 win team. Crazy cold. Stadium is tiny. New England HS ball sucks. Zero BC coverage in TV news or radio. Like triple A baseball. Just my thoughts from a lifetime in New England.
If Syracuse can get SFL boys up there then BC would have an easier time. The BC program actually isn’t that bad of a job. Sure it’s cold but you’re not in the middle of nowhere, got a pretty nice but small stadium, and a decent education. ALOT of worse places imo.

Advertisement
Having lived in Boston for law school, BC is 15 minutes. I don’t see BC as a consistent 9 win team. Crazy cold. Stadium is tiny. New England HS ball sucks. Zero BC coverage in TV news or radio. Like triple A baseball. Just my thoughts from a lifetime in New England.
Yeah Chestnut Hill definitely isn't an hour away lol it's a suburb of Boston

Chestnut hill an hour outside Boston? Huh? It’s basically in Boston and 10 minutes by train.

If Syracuse can get SFL boys up there then BC would have an easier time. The BC program actually isn’t that bad of a job. Sure it’s cold but you’re not in the middle of nowhere, got a pretty nice but small stadium, and a decent education. ALOT of worse places imo.
Syracuse is definitely a total dud compared to Boston. Syracuse will usually be a .500 team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Having lived in Boston for law school, BC is 15 minutes. I don’t see BC as a consistent 9 win team. Crazy cold. Stadium is tiny. New England HS ball sucks. Zero BC coverage in TV news nor radio. Like triple A baseball. Just my thoughts from a lifetime in New Englander.
The degree alone is worth a few years of bitter cold. Makes Miami look like a state school

The degree alone is worth a few years of bitter cold. Makes Miami look like a state school
Well , having attended a superior law school to BCs, I don’t go all gaga over BC. Being also a grad of the U and having hung out also at BC with friends, I would pick the U. The difference between number 37 BC and number 57 Miami isn’t worth freezing ones **** off. The one exception to this would be people who want to stay in Boston. BC grads do hire BC grads.

Advertisement
Back