BC vs FSU

Advertisement
FSU's offense ain't ****

Their O linemen stink, and they won't know what hit them when Kaaya and our offense get through with them.

Definitely beatable by UM; I can't say that Brad Kaaya and UM won't drop a loss on Clemson. UM can win this one.

Some of the worst offensive play calling I've seen in a long time by BC. FSU were stacking 8-9 in the box throughout the game and BC continued to blindly run it up the middle. Reminds me of numerous Miami games I've seen over the last decade.

If you have a shot to beat a team ranked in the top 10 at home, who's also in your conference, why would you hold anything back? Why didn't these guys play with nothing to lose? Why isn't the QB using basic football knowledge and calling an audible when the play calls for a run up the 1 hole and they have 8 in the box, and more importantly why is the OC still calling those plays? Absolutely awful game to watch.

On another note, although it's still early in the season, FSU looked extremely pedestrian. If they come in flat against any decent opponent who plays aggressive, they should get beat handily.

Advertisement
Some of the worst offensive play calling I've seen in a long time by BC. FSU were stacking 8-9 in the box throughout the game and BC continued to blindly run it up the middle. Reminds me of numerous Miami games I've seen over the last decade.

If you have a shot to beat a team ranked in the top 10 at home, who's also in your conference, why would you hold anything back? Why didn't these guys play with nothing to lose? Why isn't the QB using basic football knowledge and calling an audible when the play calls for a run up the 1 hole and they have 8 in the box, and more importantly why is the OC still calling those plays? Absolutely awful game to watch.

On another note, although it's still early in the season, FSU looked extremely pedestrian. If they come in flat against any decent opponent who plays aggressive, they should get beat handily.

FSU defense did not look pedestrian. BC ran all over them last year. The new DL coach from UF is making a difference there.

BC plays time of possession to shorten games. They didn't have the WRS to beat a Jalen Ramsey in man coverage, they were 5-15 passing with an Int.

they lull teams to sleep with those inside runs and then run misdirection trick plays

They dialed up some trick plays and jet sweeps but FSU was all over it last night.

FSU OL is bad, but Golson makes them look worse. He is mentally damaged from his time at ND.

The Golson era will be similar to the Brock Berlin era. He is only in there to manage the game and make no mistakes. FSU will be defense heavy this year. Golson is not the guy that's going to lead the game winning drive. His line isn't helping but he's made good decisions on roll outs so far.

you can sense the disappointment of this board with this fsu team; making any kind of excuses for them. tsk. tsk.

if posters were taking this time and troubles to make those excuses for a miami team, they were called here slurpers.

remember is the coach's responsibility to bring the right talent, to get them ready to play. it is their fault enterely is that no happen.

fu.k fsu

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back