BC vs FSU

Advertisement
Wouldn't be surprised if they leave Rodemaker out there today to keep Travis for next week vs clemson - especially if it isn't serious.

No need to be scrambling like that in that situation. He’s too important to their team goals. Get down!

I’ll hate it for him if it’s bad. He’s a great young man. I’ll love it for the Canes & Noles though. Yuck

Advertisement
If you look at the replay he tapped his shoulder pad when on the ground. Landing on the forearm/elbow could certainly jar that area. Moving gingerly, as pointed out. I'd guess stinger/collarbone. Mystifying though that they didn't take him straight to the locker room.
Probably wanting to be a leader and stay with his team since there wasn’t much time on the clock… you can tell as the game adrenaline was wearing off he kept slouching more and in more obvious pain

Advertisement
If you’re hurt, go start treatment and try to play the 2nd half. If it’s an injury go to the back and get it checked out. I don’t get sticking on the sideline whining for an extra 5/10 minutes.

A&M Qb was at least tough.

Advertisement
Wouldn't be surprised if they leave Rodemaker out there today to keep Travis for next week vs clemson - especially if it isn't serious.
Itz a 7 point game. Wtf u mean. BC had outgained them and has had 11 penalties. They better worry about this game. BC is over 6 yards per rush. They are hot garbage

Those hoping a rival team’s QB is injured are whack.

You can hate FSU but I want to beat them at full strength.
You can keep that higher road, lol
I prefer to rout them, by whatever means…

1694886722168.gif

Advertisement
He landed on the forearm, driving the humerus upward into the shoulder joint. Could be AC joint, separation, lateral clavicle fracture, bone bruise, soft tissue injury.
If somebody's gotta get hurt, I'd rather it was us laying the wood, but I'm a little old school.

Advertisement
Back