BC vs FSU

Advertisement
Let’s see if they throw him out there next week vs Clemson. Definitely going to take some hits. Very TVD like scenario

It would be crazy karma if he’s gone with a shoulder injury after all the crap talk I took last year from Noles after we lost TVD. Then fell part.

He is in pain. Curious if he comes out in a sling after halftime. Could just be jammed but it’s is non throwing shoulder so we will see. Him constantly running he is bound to get dinged up and injured. It happens every year. He is small but he thinks he is big and seeks contact like a dummy

Advertisement
Weird that one of the other players seem to give a **** going into halftime. High fiving and talking everyone else except him. Team divided?

BC has the right recipe to beat FSU and that’s to keep it away from that FSU offense but BC is just so bad over all that it won’t make a difference in this game.

It would be crazy karma if he’s gone with a shoulder injury after all the crap talk I took last year from Noles after we lost TVD. Then fell part.
He may be leaving the field with his helmet on but he definitely does not look good walking off.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If it was throwing arm/shoulder it could end a good chunk of his season no matter the injury

Travis is their offense. You cannot replace a 6th year senior with ability to make things happen once the pocket breaks down.

2 weeks ago when everybody was going we are getting rolled. I said what if they lose Travis?

Interesting to hear the reports coming out of the half.

Advertisement
If you look at the replay he tapped his shoulder pad when on the ground. Landing on the forearm/elbow could certainly jar that area. Moving gingerly, as pointed out. I'd guess stinger/collarbone. Mystifying though that they didn't take him straight to the locker room.

Advertisement
Back