BC-Purdue

Yah the committee will ignore all of the teams we played records and just throw in the 12-1 team without any context.
People are not going to look at the BC game without context either. They will look at the whole schedule and whether or not a team like Clemson wins out.
Which is not part of your argument. You are talking about BC not Clemson.

Advertisement
How am I wrong when both of your facts side with my point?

He's wrong because he can't understand that while it's not in the top 10, other teams on our schedule winning helps us. You're wrong because you don't realize how little it matters. You're both wrong for arguing about it as long as you have.

I'm wrong for sticking my stupid nose into any of this.

I am not going to go that far.
But I hope you are right.
Talent wise we are leaps and bounds better than anyone left. I'm not saying we don't have a slip up

If we do slip up I hope it's against a sorry team and not VT because we'll probably need the VT head to head to win the coastal

Advertisement
He's wrong because he can't understand that while it's not in the top 10, other teams on our schedule winning helps us. You're wrong because you don't realize how little it matters. You're both wrong for arguing about it as long as you have.

You are moving the goalposts.
The argument has to do with BC and whether or not them winning will help us in the end.
So you are wrong to make it a general argument.

No. I am not saying it is the end all be all of the season. I am just saying it matters and since it matters I will root for BC.

People are not going to look at the BC game without context either. They will look at the whole schedule and whether or not a team like Clemson wins out.
Which is not part of your argument. You are talking about BC not Clemson.

No... I am talking about every team that we play this year. Ideally I would like to see every team we play(besides FSU) go undefeated except for games against us and games they play against each other.

Talent wise we are leaps and bounds better than anyone left. I'm not saying we don't have a slip up

If we do slip up I hope it's against a sorry team and not VT because we'll probably need the VT head to head to win the coastal
We shall see.

Advertisement
No... I am talking about every team that we play this year. Ideally I would like to see every team we play(besides FSU) go undefeated except for games against us and games they play against each other.
It could be a factor if BC wins out. But it may not be.
Especially if we take care of business and Clemson takes care of business.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wake Forest getting stomped by Notre Dame too.

Just one of those seasons for the ACC I guess.

Unfortunately the division is constantly fighting for recognition so it can't afford down years.

I still think BC will give us a good game.
I just hope Richt looks at this Purdue game (and others ) to come up with a good game plan to stomp them like this.

Advertisement
Back