BC coach leaves for Packers DC job

Hold My Beer

CANE up in heah
Premium
Jeff Hafley gone after four seasons at Boston College (22-26 overall, 12-22 in the ACC).

Gotta feeling their fan base is gonna be disappointed if this poor guy is indicative of anything.

Screenshot-2024-01-31-at-7-16-02-PM.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Theres some murmurs from the FSU 247 board that they may be interested in their DC Adam Fuller who is a native of Massachussetts and it allows him to go back home.

Not sure how much stock to take as they believe everyone on their team coach staff or players are the holy grail and everyone wants them but could be something to watch

Advertisement
Theres some murmurs from the FSU 247 board that they may be interested in their DC Adam Fuller who is a native of Massachussetts and it allows him to go back home.

Not sure how much stock to take as they believe everyone on their team coach staff or players are the holy grail and everyone wants them but could be something to watch
Notably Fuller’s December contract extension does not burden the hiring school with a buyout if he’s hired to be the Head Coach.

Jeff Hafley gone after four seasons at Boston College (22-26 overall, 12-22 in the ACC).

Gotta feeling their fan base is gonna be disappointed if this poor guy is indicative of anything.

Screenshot-2024-01-31-at-7-16-02-PM.png

Wait...

Hasn't this EXACT SAME STORY happened before?

About 10 years ago?

Jesus Christ, this mo-fo Jeff Jagodzinski DESTROYED his career.

Fired by the Bucs BEFORE the end of the pre-season in his first year. It just got worse from there...

If ANYONE can think of a worse downfall, I'd be interested to hear it. He went 20-8 at BC...and now this...

Not even a stint at the Nick Saban Rehab Home for Wayward Coaches...

1706755171506.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jesus Christ, this mo-fo Jeff Jagodzinski DESTROYED his career.

Fired by the Bucs BEFORE the end of the pre-season in his first year. It just got worse from there...

If ANYONE can think of a worse downfall, I'd be interested to hear it. He went 20-8 at BC...and now this...

Not even a stint at the Nick Saban Rehab Home for Wayward Coaches...

View attachment 281441

Good find TOC

But geezus, WTF did this guy do in Tampa that caused him to get fired in the preseason and his career to completely bottom out?

Here's a quote from Raheem Morris, who was the Bucs head coach in 2009:

On what was missing from Jagodzinski's efforts as the (offensive) coordinator: "Coach Jags came in and I've got a lot of respect for Coach Jags and what he did, the effort he put into his work. But we're at the point now [where] we need to be more precise, we need to be more detailed and we need to have more direction for where we're going to go, and I just didn't have it right now for whatever reason. That's about as detailed as I can get on it."

Sounds like maybe there were some significant off the field issues

Good find TOC

But geezus, WTF did this guy do in Tampa that caused him to get fired in the preseason and his career to completely bottom out?

Here's a quote from Raheem Morris, who was the Bucs head coach in 2009:

On what was missing from Jagodzinski's efforts as the (offensive) coordinator: "Coach Jags came in and I've got a lot of respect for Coach Jags and what he did, the effort he put into his work. But we're at the point now [where] we need to be more precise, we need to be more detailed and we need to have more direction for where we're going to go, and I just didn't have it right now for whatever reason. That's about as detailed as I can get on it."

Sounds like maybe there were some significant off the field issues

Apparently what happened is that Jagodzinski was struggling to get the plays called and in to the QB in a timely fashion. So Morris asked him for a detailed plan on what he was doing and any improvements that could be made, and Jagodzinski DELEGATED that response to one of his assistant coaches. He couldn't even respond to a simple request ON HIS OWN without pushing it to someone else.

So Radio Raheem fired him before the final pre-season game.

Advertisement
Back