BBB

Canecanecane

Freshman
Well done gentlemen if this is actually the case! B f'ing Davis. So pumped if true. All the banners and fan support helped. Similar to how Les was kept due to fan support and some political players.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Right out of the gate, banners calling for Butch and calling for Golden gone.

They worked.

It should never had to come to this in regards to questioning if banners worked or not. We saw what happened at Michigan when their entire student body forced the AD to resign and bring in Harbaugh. The bottom line effects all decisions. This is a money making sport. People thinking college football is an amateur sport need to have their heads examined given that some college coaches make more then the pros.

Anyway, back to the subject. I'm content and borderline happy with Butch. He's far superior of a coach then Golden will ever be. I just have no faith in our administration with this hire given that it took them hiring a search committee and getting so many people involved in this process and waited weeks just to announce Butch Davis. Either way, Butch is still a good choice for coach even if he wasn't my number 1.

If he is indeed the coach, the next critical step is seeing who he brings on staff. My one worry is on the offensive side of the ball if he does bring Dorsey. Does he handcuff him? Or let him have free reign since this would be his first OC gig? I know this is a lot of questions given that this hasn't even been officially announced. But either way, at least it wasn't Cristobal or Schiano.

Advertisement
Back