BBB?

Canez1

OG
I mean seriously could seeing if the old man could at least restock the talent for the next guy have been any worse than yet another **** experiment of hiring another coordinator with ZERO HC experience? Just more wasted time and I’m getting tired of wishing my life away for the next season or even next game to hurry up and get here.

Advertisement
Christ man. Would be an awful hire. Stop living in the last and get back to hiring innovators.

Schnelly, Jimmy, Dennis were all innovators in their own right. Get back to that and we’ll win.

I mean seriously could seeing if the old man could at least restock the talent for the next guy have been any worse than yet another **** experiment of hiring another coordinator with ZERO HC experience? Just more wasted time and I’m getting tired of wishing my life away for the next season or even next game to hurry up and get here.

Game has passed him by. Let him continue his on the job retirement at FIU

Mother of God let that mother ****** die god ****.

We’re stuck in football **** going on almost 20 years you all want to try and recapture the magic by bringing back some liver-spotted human moth ball?

Time to move on. 2001 is over.

Advertisement
Butch has an eye for talent. Whether it's players or coordinators. If the hire was him instead of Richt, we'd be in the playoffs. 100%.
People bring up FIU but there's a difference between coaching Miami and FIU. Make no mistake, Butch loves Miami. He would have saved this program again.

Worked for UNC. Brought back an old coach and have looked good this season. Should have brought Butch back at least after Shannon or Golden. Too late now. This program is on life support after all these **** coaching hires.

Advertisement
Worked for UNC. Brought back an old coach and have looked good this season. Should have brought Butch back at least after Shannon or Golden. Too late now. This program is on life support after all these **** coaching hires.

What has worked for UNC? Did the win the ACC or a major bowl game? You’re hanging your hat on “it worked for UNC” after two games

Butch has an eye for talent. Whether it's players or coordinators. If the hire was him instead of Richt, we'd be in the playoffs. 100%.
People bring up FIU but there's a difference between coaching Miami and FIU. Make no mistake, Butch loves Miami. He would have saved this program again.
exactly. he isnt perfect but we would be competing at a high level. I dont care what anyone says, he was doing like mack brown at ESPN, traveling and observing the changes in the game. Mack is a year older than butch and just outcoached manny

Christ man. Would be an awful hire. Stop living in the last and get back to hiring innovators.

Schnelly, Jimmy, Dennis were all innovators in their own right. Get back to that and we’ll win.

I wasn’t talking from the coaching aspect if you had read my post more closely. I’m talking about loading up again and instilling that dawg mentality back into these kids instead of the pussification we have now. We sure af wouldn’t be any worse off.

Advertisement
Back