BBB, explain this logic....

1. Deflection
2. Delusion
3. True, I am sure, if not some lower division schools, some high schools would definitely jump at him.
4. Delusion... Its the only D1 shot he has.
5. That is true the last time he coached he he did shove it up the admin, players, recruits and fans asses. One of those great career destroying moves. Because of this he will never accomplish anything noteworthy as a coach.

weird.

No.

Stupid. ****y stupid.

I love how you guys have fantasized about it so much that you have created him as this mythological creature.

Its the very definition of delusion and when you refute facts you do it by deflection and by making stuff up and then call them facts.

I have heard Butch will go 12-0 next year... and thats a fact.
I have heard Butch is being hired on 11/30... and thats a fact.
I have heard people giving him as many as 4 titles... and thats a fact.
I have heard people give him made up job offers that he is declining all the time just waiting for the Miami gig... and thats a fact.
I have heard people say he was building UNC into a football power, even though no player he ever recruited at UNC ever won more than 8 games... and thats a fact.

I mean WTF? If you cant see how delusional that is you should seriously put down the bottle and check yourself into rehab.

I was all for Butch.. I even told Blake James to his face to bring back Butch but you guys have made me lose faith in human's ability to actually see the world as it really is. You guys are so wrapped up in this fantasy world that its scary. This is literally how Jim Jones got all those people to off themselves. People really are easily fooled into being totally delusional.

I am still glad he is our fall back option, but WTF are you guys going to do when the dude loses 3-4 games next year?

You're just mad.

I'm not reading all that siht.

STFU.

The lengths we will go to ignore the real world in the face of our delusions.

Brilliant.

Advertisement

No.

Stupid. ****y stupid.

I love how you guys have fantasized about it so much that you have created him as this mythological creature.

Its the very definition of delusion and when you refute facts you do it by deflection and by making stuff up and then call them facts.

I have heard people give him made up job offers that he is declining all the time just waiting for the Miami gig... and thats a fact.
I have heard people say he was building UNC into a football power, even though no player he ever recruited at UNC ever won more than 8 games... and thats a fact.

I mean WTF? If you cant see how delusional that is you should seriously put down the bottle and check yourself into rehab.

I was all for Butch.. I even told Blake James to his face to bring back Butch but you guys have made me lose faith in human's ability to actually see the world as it really is. You guys are so wrapped up in this fantasy world that its scary. This is literally how Jim Jones got all those people to off themselves. People really are easily fooled into being totally delusional.

I am still glad he is our fall back option, but WTF are you guys going to do when the dude loses 3-4 games next year?

You're just mad.

STFU.

The lengths we will go to ignore the real world in the face of our delusions.

Brilliant.

Butch will most probably be named before the end of the week. And I'm the one who's delusional.

Choke on it. CHOKE on it.

1. Deflection
2. Delusion
3. True, I am sure, if not some lower division schools, some high schools would definitely jump at him.
4. Delusion... Its the only D1 shot he has.
5. That is true the last time he coached he he did shove it up the admin, players, recruits and fans asses. One of those great career destroying moves. Because of this he will never accomplish anything noteworthy as a coach.

weird.

No.

Stupid. ****y stupid.

You're just mad.

STFU.

You guys are hilarious. I love it

Butch's last gig with a team was as the "special advisor" for the cluster**** Schiano-era Bucs. He's been involved with nothing but bad to average teams in the last 15 years.

Explain the logic of getting excited for a guy with a resume that underwhelming in this millennium. My theory: there is no logic because fans are making automatic thoughtless decisions based on emotions and availability bias rather than thinking rationally.

The fans who graduated from middle school and can actually read should check out this book - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thinking,_Fast_and_Slow

So one of the big things BBB folks say is "he isn't employed bc he only wants Miami"......."no one else is offering bc he only will come back to finish what he started with us".....

That's all good and well. My question is, why do those same folks complain about how long the admin is taking (which by most standards hasn't been long), declaring "if we wait too long we'll lose out on Butch!" and "I hope Butch tells us to fvck off and takes another job for disrespecting him!"???

Do you see the massive flaw in your logic?

I suspect most of us "BBB" folks think he was the clear best choice or even only choice at this moment and time for ******** around was over. Most Butch supporters want the talent we think he will bring. Given that, we wanted him a quickly as possible so he could get started with recruiting. I have no answer for anyone wanting Butch to say no for any reason. That said, I think there was resistance to hiring Butch for several reasons. They way he left hurt feelings for sure. Also, there are plenty of Donna refuseniks left aboard who agreed with her planned destruction of the football program. Butch is the biggest threat to that. The delay frustrated us.

Advertisement
Butch has been working TV for a few years.

After years of inactivity in coaching, he pounced on the open Miami job.

The assumption I'm using to connect those two is that Butch wants and has been wanting one job only, and that is Miami.

If Butch were entertaining other offers by starting rumors and speculation to leverage a decision, the anti-Butch crowd would be using this logic to smear him.

OP is a joke lol

What about the flaw in your warped logic? Cheerleading for Tom Herman to be our next HC, you really aren't in the position to question someone's logic on wanting Butch Davis regardless of their reasons.

Advertisement
Back