Baylor Player Suspended 3 Games for Beating Dog w/ Belt

LOL. You wanna talk about a scary administration? Baylor suspended a guy for disciplining a piece of his own property. Laughable. NCAA got Baylor shook to the core.

Baylor is clearly shook. That's what happens when you turn guys loose and try to bury evidence of wrongdoing.

This guy was disciplining his dog. The dog is his property. The dog is no different than a car in the eyes of the law. If he used the belt on his car, would anyone say anything about it? Would he get suspended for taking a sledgehammer to his car? **** to the no. You know I'm right, [MENTION=5453]conncane[/MENTION] and [MENTION=10720]drewm3i[/MENTION].

I'm tired of the Marxist faqqotry pervading this country and this is just another symptom of it.

Advertisement
LOL. You wanna talk about a scary administration? Baylor suspended a guy for disciplining a piece of his own property. Laughable. NCAA got Baylor shook to the core.

Baylor is clearly shook. That's what happens when you turn guys loose and try to bury evidence of wrongdoing.

This guy was disciplining his dog. The dog is his property. The dog is no different than a car in the eyes of the law. If he used the belt on his car, would anyone say anything about it? Would he get suspended for taking a sledgehammer to his car? **** to the no. You know I'm right, [MENTION=5453]conncane[/MENTION] and [MENTION=10720]drewm3i[/MENTION].

I'm tired of the Marxist faqqotry pervading this country and this is just another symptom of it.

Seriously? You've never heard of Animal Anti-Cruelty laws? All 50 states have them. And these laws draw a clear distinction between an inanimate object (your car), vs a living being.

I'm tired of emotionally stunted 12 year olds using the internet to act tough and spew complete garbage.

This poor guy was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He found himself caught in the tumult of the rape cases at Baylor. Baylor got shook and overreacted and turned on him.

I just hope none of Baylor's players go to a Mexican kid's birthday party and whack the pinata with a stick because it's the same thing this poor guy did and got suspended. They might get 4 games because the pinata isn't theirs unlike the disobedient dog here.

...I'm tired of emotionally stunted 12 year olds using the internet to act tough and spew complete garbage.

Brother Conn...

Just this thread alone should show that you need to settle in for lkng and frustrating drive...

Thick skin and even thicker filter...

Ignore button works too, but its hard to resist laughing at the folks not embarrassed by their own insanity...

Seriously? You've never heard of Animal Anti-Cruelty laws? All 50 states have them. And these laws draw a clear distinction between an inanimate object (your car), vs a living being.

I'm tired of emotionally stunted 12 year olds using the internet to act tough and spew complete garbage.

LOL at Animal Anti-Cruelty laws. There are also laws against illicit drugs and unregistered fire arms. Alabama didn't suspend its guys for drugs and guns. Baylor's shook, and it sounds like you are too.

Advertisement

Of course I've heard of animal-cruelty laws. While well-intended, they are probably unconstitutional and clearly overreaching by they Marxists running the governments in this country. Animals are chattel in the eyes of the law and this man was disciplining his chattel.

Of course I've heard of animal-cruelty laws. While well-intended, they are probably unconstitutional and clearly overreaching by they Marxists running the governments in this country. Animals are chattel in the eyes of the law and this man was disciplining his chattel.

Baylor players better not pound their steering wheels during a moment of frustration in traffic, or the scary admins there will suspend them for beating on their own chattel.

Once upon a time, HUMANS were considered chattel, a living, breathing being should be treated humanely. There's a difference between disciplining your dog with a quick spank, and beating a dog with a belt. WHO THE **** USES A BELT? The worst I've ever done to any dog was to give them a hard whack across the butt when they did something awful(usually having to do with attacking or bullying another dog). If you need to use a belt on your dog, odds are you are doing a **** poor job of disciplining them, for you shouldn't have to get to that point. Just because dogs aren't human, doesn't mean someone should feel free to go ham.

Animal cruelty laws are unconstitutional you say? The right to exist, to live a life free from torture and abuse only applies to those who are human? So, dog fighting, etc. is fine, just because animals aren't human? You can tell a lot about someone based on how they treat others, especially others that are "below" them. An animal is a living, breathing thing that is in a lot of cases, helpless. No decent person would look at a law that helps protect them from unneeded abuse as unconstitutional, or "The marxists are ruining the country".

Last edited:

Once upon a time, HUMANS were considered chattel, a living, breathing being should be treated humanely. There's a difference between disciplining your dog with a quick spank, and beating a dog with a belt. WHO THE **** USES A BELT? The worst I've ever done to any dog was to give them a hard whack across the butt when they did something awful(usually having to do with attacking or bullying another dog). If you need to use a belt on your dog, odds are you are doing a **** poor job of disciplining them, for you shouldn't have to get to that point. Just because dogs aren't human, doesn't mean someone should feel free to go ham.

So you admit to physically abusing a dog before huh?

Nice way to make your argument

Advertisement

I'd rather see him use a proper means of discipline (belt) than use his hands on a dog. A belt was good enough for me as a kid, so it's good enough for a piece of property too.

I'd rather see him use a proper means of discipline (belt) than use his hands on a dog. A belt was good enough for me as a kid, so it's good enough for a piece of property too.

I went to Catholic school growing up and the Xaverian Brothers used to hit us with belts, paddles and yardsticks. Those are proper tools for disciplining people and they appear to work pretty well on dogs too.

Times change, and disciplinary measures should change right alongside them. It took something really screwed up for me to get a belting growing up, but then again, my father is a military man, so he was more likely to have me re-sod the entire front yard/wash and wax every car in the neighborhood(Which sucked way more than the temporary pain of a whipping) I don't know what kind of dog he's dealing with, but I doubt that whipping it accomplished much. It usually doesn't, it's mostly sound and fury, it rarely corrects behavior on a long term basis. The times it truly works is when you beat the living **** out of the animal, and the animal is psychologically damaged as a result.

I think the suspension is a little extreme, but a lot of kids lack situational awareness. You are playing at Baylor, optics should be one of the first things considered before anything is done.

Animal cruelty laws are unconstitutional you say? The right to exist, to live a life free from torture and abuse only applies to those who are human? So, dog fighting, etc. is fine, just because animals aren't human? You can tell a lot about someone based on how they treat others, especially others that are "below" them. An animal is a living, breathing thing that is in a lot of cases, helpless. No decent person would look at a law that helps protect them from unneeded abuse as unconstitutional, or "The marxists are ruining the country".

And the Constitution was amended to reflect the fact that those views were morally wrong and despicable. Show me a similar Constitutional Amendment that says that animals are not chattel. I'll hang up and listen.

BTW, what kind of sick ******* hits a dog with his hands? I'm losing faith in humanity reading your post.

Advertisement

So you admit to physically abusing a dog before huh?

Nice way to make your argument

Subtlety, it's lost on the ignorant. There's a difference between a quick cuff as a correction and using a weapon to discipline. Just like there's a difference between throwing hands with someone, and whipping out a gun and pistol whipping. Note that I pointed out that it took something EXTREME for me to even consider that level of discipline, most of the time you should be able to correct behavior using other methods.

it was prolly the stomp that got him. the belt hurt the dog but the stop to the head was a tad over kill. like i said no suspension.. take him out and have some big *** **** beat the **** out of him in the same manner he did and let all be forgotten. an eye for an eye.

And the Constitution was amended to reflect the fact that those views were morally wrong and despicable. Show me a similar Constitutional Amendment that says that animals are not chattel. I'll hang up and listen.

BTW, what kind of sick ******* hits a dog with his hands? I'm losing faith in humanity reading your post.

Until such time as they amend the Constitution to these glorious United States of America to consider dogs anything other than chattel I will continue to see them as property that can be disposed of as the owner sees fit.

This poor misguided soul is trying to tell me that the Baylor player was wrong because he didn't beat his dog with his fits but instead used a more proper and civilized means of discipline. What the **** is going on here?

Advertisement
@ Miami- car rental= victimless action= kicked off team
@ Baylor- beat dog= traumatize animal and animal lovers= 3 games

seems bout right

Didn't they just let rapist off with nothing at all?

Here's the thing. Beating a dog isn't an NCAA infraction. Raping a woman isn't an NCAA infraction. Even allowing your pedophile Defensive coordinator to repeatedly molest young boys isn't an NCAA infraction. Receiving free stuff as an amateur athlete IS an NCAA infraction. The NCAA doesn't have the authority to punish schools over legal matters, that's why Pedo State had a majority of their sanctions removed. What they can do, is indiscriminately drop the hammer on certain schools that are on probation if they should, perhaps, ignore a player or players receiving gifts.

The times it truly works is when you beat the living **** out of the animal, and the animal is psychologically damaged as a result.

Perhaps the Baylor player was following your suggestion and attempting to effectuate a successful means of discipline to his chattel. He must think like you do that he had to "beat the living **** out of" his property in order for the discipline to take hold.

Until such time as they amend the Constitution to these glorious United States of America to consider dogs anything other than chattel I will continue to see them as property that can be disposed of as the owner sees fit.

This poor misguided soul is trying to tell me that the Baylor player was wrong because he didn't beat his dog with his fits but instead used a more proper and civilized means of discipline. What the **** is going on here?

It's more civilized to use a weapon? It's more civilized to stomp the dog after disciplinary action have already taken place? As I stated before, I don't think that suspension was needed, but the optics of him beating a dog with a belt is something that is going to draw attention, especially when one considers the stomp that happened afterwards. Just an FYI, we still don't have an amendment on the books that makes what two consenting adults do none of the government's business, but we have one that gives the government a right to jack money from your paycheck.

He was wrong because he beat the dog,the method doesn't matter.A car is not a living,breathing thing-a dog is.If he felt he needed to do that,then it is his fault for not being consistent and spending time with the dog.Dogs don't understand English,they understand repetition.If I yelled instructions to you in Chinese would you be able to do what I asked.If you couldn't and then I then stomped your head would that really teach you the correct thing to do?Not picking on you(or trying to start ****) just trying to get a point across.Repitition is the key.Animal cruelty laws exist for a reason.Yes,dogs are property but they do have feelings.This is something that I feel strongly about.If I had the belt I would give this guy a view from the other side.It takes a very small and weak person to abuse a dog IMO.I have had many dogs in my lifetime from Rottweilers,Dobermans,and Yorkies.My current dog is a 8 month old Yorkie named Diesel.If I caught someone mistreating him they would be lucky to walk again.That guy got less than what he deserved IMO.Could you beat this dog?????

View attachment 37989

Advertisement
Back