Baylor Player Suspended 3 Games for Beating Dog w/ Belt

Of course I've heard of animal-cruelty laws. While well-intended, they are probably unconstitutional and clearly overreaching by they Marxists running the governments in this country. Animals are chattel in the eyes of the law and this man was disciplining his chattel.

Once upon a time, HUMANS were considered chattel, a living, breathing being should be treated humanely. There's a difference between disciplining your dog with a quick spank, and beating a dog with a belt. WHO THE **** USES A BELT? The worst I've ever done to any dog was to give them a hard whack across the butt when they did something awful(usually having to do with attacking or bullying another dog). If you need to use a belt on your dog, odds are you are doing a **** poor job of disciplining them, for you shouldn't have to get to that point. Just because dogs aren't human, doesn't mean someone should feel free to go ham.

Animal cruelty laws are unconstitutional you say? The right to exist, to live a life free from torture and abuse only applies to those who are human? So, dog fighting, etc. is fine, just because animals aren't human? You can tell a lot about someone based on how they treat others, especially others that are "below" them. An animal is a living, breathing thing that is in a lot of cases, helpless. No decent person would look at a law that helps protect them from unneeded abuse as unconstitutional, or "The marxists are ruining the country".

And the Constitution was amended to reflect the fact that those views were morally wrong and despicable. Show me a similar Constitutional Amendment that says that animals are not chattel. I'll hang up and listen.

BTW, what kind of sick ******* hits a dog with his hands? I'm losing faith in humanity reading your post.

Until such time as they amend the Constitution to these glorious United States of America to consider dogs anything other than chattel I will continue to see them as property that can be disposed of as the owner sees fit.

This poor misguided soul is trying to tell me that the Baylor player was wrong because he didn't beat his dog with his fits but instead used a more proper and civilized means of discipline. What the **** is going on here?

He was wrong because he beat the dog,the method doesn't matter.A car is not a living,breathing thing-a dog is.If he felt he needed to do that,then it is his fault for not being consistent and spending time with the dog.Dogs don't understand English,they understand repetition.If I yelled instructions to you in Chinese would you be able to do what I asked.If you couldn't and then I then stomped your head would that really teach you the correct thing to do?Not picking on you(or trying to start ****) just trying to get a point across.Repitition is the key.Animal cruelty laws exist for a reason.Yes,dogs are property but they do have feelings.This is something that I feel strongly about.If I had the belt I would give this guy a view from the other side.It takes a very small and weak person to abuse a dog IMO.I have had many dogs in my lifetime from Rottweilers,Dobermans,and Yorkies.My current dog is a 8 month old Yorkie named Diesel.If I caught someone mistreating him they would be lucky to walk again.That guy got less than what he deserved IMO.Could you beat this dog?????

View attachment 37989

I understand all parties here....it's a favcking tough situation, but coming from an NCAA point of view, whomever will get a slap on the wrist. And Accepting gifts is an infraction... so be it. Touch my pup, I agree, I guarantee he won't see the light of day. My adult ADHD will kick in, the laws suk, I agree with Wingz, but theyre quick to dig in our pockets before they do their other job........Jesus cristo del la santa maria.... Que Bello!!!

Advertisement
He was suspended for disciplining his dog? Are you kidding me? The dog is his property. He can do whatever he wants to do to his property.

The Baylor people have lost their cotdam minds!

This is a classic case of the pendulum swinging in the opposite direction. Baylor players could rape with impunity up until a couple of months ago. Now, a guy disciplines his fcking dog, and he gets suspended.

Did you see the video? Don't you think there is a difference between abuse and discipline?

Advertisement
Could you beat this dog?????

View attachment 37989

If he didn't listen.

You have to have a bigger heart than that.If I had the belt giving you instructions in Portuguese and whipping you every time you didn't do exactly what I said does that seem fair to you? Not to mention that I am much bigger and stronger than you.Doesn't seem fair does it? Think of it from the dogs perspective who only wants to do the right thing and wants some attention.The owner should have taught him correctly not abused him.

Of course I've heard of animal-cruelty laws. While well-intended, they are probably unconstitutional and clearly overreaching by they Marxists running the governments in this country. Animals are chattel in the eyes of the law and this man was disciplining his chattel.

Once upon a time, HUMANS were considered chattel, a living, breathing being should be treated humanely. There's a difference between disciplining your dog with a quick spank, and beating a dog with a belt. WHO THE **** USES A BELT? The worst I've ever done to any dog was to give them a hard whack across the butt when they did something awful(usually having to do with attacking or bullying another dog). If you need to use a belt on your dog, odds are you are doing a **** poor job of disciplining them, for you shouldn't have to get to that point. Just because dogs aren't human, doesn't mean someone should feel free to go ham.

Animal cruelty laws are unconstitutional you say? The right to exist, to live a life free from torture and abuse only applies to those who are human? So, dog fighting, etc. is fine, just because animals aren't human? You can tell a lot about someone based on how they treat others, especially others that are "below" them. An animal is a living, breathing thing that is in a lot of cases, helpless. No decent person would look at a law that helps protect them from unneeded abuse as unconstitutional, or "The marxists are ruining the country".

And the Constitution was amended to reflect the fact that those views were morally wrong and despicable. Show me a similar Constitutional Amendment that says that animals are not chattel. I'll hang up and listen.

BTW, what kind of sick ******* hits a dog with his hands? I'm losing faith in humanity reading your post.

Until such time as they amend the Constitution to these glorious United States of America to consider dogs anything other than chattel I will continue to see them as property that can be disposed of as the owner sees fit.

This poor misguided soul is trying to tell me that the Baylor player was wrong because he didn't beat his dog with his fits but instead used a more proper and civilized means of discipline. What the **** is going on here?

He was wrong because he beat the dog,the method doesn't matter.A car is not a living,breathing thing-a dog is.If he felt he needed to do that,then it is his fault for not being consistent and spending time with the dog.Dogs don't understand English,they understand repetition.If I yelled instructions to you in Chinese would you be able to do what I asked.If you couldn't and then I then stomped your head would that really teach you the correct thing to do?Not picking on you(or trying to start ****) just trying to get a point across.Repitition is the key.Animal cruelty laws exist for a reason.Yes,dogs are property but they do have feelings.This is something that I feel strongly about.If I had the belt I would give this guy a view from the other side.It takes a very small and weak person to abuse a dog IMO.I have had many dogs in my lifetime from Rottweilers,Dobermans,and Yorkies.My current dog is a 8 month old Yorkie named Diesel.If I caught someone mistreating him they would be lucky to walk again.That guy got less than what he deserved IMO.Could you beat this dog?????

View attachment 37989

I have to say, that's an adorable dog.

I'm still training my one year old Australian Shepherd(She's energetic, and that gets her in trouble sometimes), and I've noticed that if you are consistent, vigilant and reward good behavior, most dogs eventually get it. It's a full time job at times, but it's worth it when the light comes on. I've always felt that the pet owners that rely on corporal punishment for their animals lack the patience and understanding needed to successfully train their pet. It's similar to parents who go to the belt first, and ask questions later. I understand that there's a time and place for almost anything, but there has to be a more efficient, humane way to make a point.

@ Miami- car rental= victimless action= kicked off team
@ Baylor- beat dog= traumatize animal and animal lovers= 3 games

seems bout right

Didn't they just let rapist off with nothing at all?

Here's the thing. Beating a dog isn't an NCAA infraction. Raping a woman isn't an NCAA infraction. Even allowing your pedophile Defensive coordinator to repeatedly molest young boys isn't an NCAA infraction. Receiving free stuff as an amateur athlete IS an NCAA infraction. The NCAA doesn't have the authority to punish schools over legal matters, that's why Pedo State had a majority of their sanctions removed. What they can do, is indiscriminately drop the hammer on certain schools that are on probation if they should, perhaps, ignore a player or players receiving gifts.

I think we all know that. But at Miami, you DO get thrown off team for any and all of those offenses -- not just NCAA violations. I would argue that getting away with rape is a economic benefit in that you get something free, like a rental car, that normally cost something -- even if it is just a dinner check. Rape use to be a death case offense, now it is a recruiting tool.

He was suspended for disciplining his dog? Are you kidding me? The dog is his property. He can do whatever he wants to do to his property.

This is a classic case of the pendulum swinging in the opposite direction. Baylor players could rape with impunity up until a couple of months ago. Now, a guy disciplines his fcking dog, and he gets suspended.

Did you see the video? Don't you think there is a difference between abuse and discipline?

Its subjective. One person's abuse is another person's discipline.

Advertisement

View attachment 37989

I have to say, that's an adorable dog.

I'm still training my one year old Australian Shepherd(She's energetic, and that gets her in trouble sometimes), and I've noticed that if you are consistent, vigilant and reward good behavior, most dogs eventually get it. It's a full time job at times, but it's worth it when the light comes on. I've always felt that the pet owners that rely on corporal punishment for their animals lack the patience and understanding needed to successfully train their pet. It's similar to parents who go to the belt first, and ask questions later. I understand that there's a time and place for almost anything, but there has to be a more efficient, humane way to make a point.

x1000 Canedude.Exactly.If there is a video I hope the DA prosecutes this POS and puts him in jail.Maybe he will become someones "pet" in there.

Wow as someone who likes dogs more than people I wish nothing but the worse for this guy the rest of his life and hope he burns and slowly rots in ****

Advertisement

Its subjective. One person's abuse is another person's discipline.

How would you feel if someone abused you and called it discipline? I hope you're just trolling.

Advertisement
Back