Baylor Coaching Staff

Good f4 da gmen! But i want my cowboys to hire...urban or lincoln riley!...anybody but gason jarret!!
Stay away man from Urban those elite recruiters don't cut it in the league. U want someone who maximizes talent. That's a super risky hire

Advertisement
True first 2 game losing streak and he will be having heart palpatations just like fred sanford!!
Jerry Jones is a huge weakness he reminds me of my Knicks.

They had the best roster this year I thought Dallas was Superbowl bound man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We've been snake bitten ever since they over turned dez bryants catch!...yes about your knicks!!
It's alot of pressure man Dallas is America's team yet they do dumb ****. It seems like the players are bigger then the brand. The Giants it's the opposite they would get rid of anyone they have to. Two hcs fired 4 years apart and Jason Garret was still HC of Dallas. Cause it's Jerry Jones who's really the HC. A circus over there man and I'm happy for it lol they are stacked they are wasting a big opportunity. Won't be surprised if they draft Hurts.

Advertisement
It's alot of pressure man Dallas is America's team yet they do dumb ****. It seems like the players are bigger then the brand. The Giants it's the opposite they would get rid of anyone they have to. Two hcs fired 4 years apart and Jason Garret was still HC of Dallas. Cause it's Jerry Jones who's really the HC. A circus over there man and I'm happy for it lol they are stacked they are wasting a big opportunity. Won't be surprised if they draft Hurts.
Please dont put dat in da atmosphere!...i was happy wen he bought da team from tex schramm. Jerry is a brilliant owner..(meddling) but brilliant first owner to put ads in da stadium re branding da cowboys! But he sucks as a head coach!!

Please dont put dat in da atmosphere!...i was happy wen he bought da team from tex schramm. Jerry is a brilliant owner..(meddling) but brilliant first owner to put ads in da stadium re branding da cowboys! But he sucks as a head coach!!
Yea he's good at drafting especially recently I just think he gets too involved with the HC. It's like he requires attention. U rarely see the Giants owner doing so many interviews always on the camera. I like my owner to STFU and hire good and let the man work.

Yeah i have no issues with talent, or branding, just have issues with his yes man approach on coach hirings!... Like u said! But his sons have the same meddling approach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back