Battle Of White Boy Slot Receivers...Who You Got!?

Advertisement
Isn't Renfrow's dad the one that got screwed in the catch in the Oilers vs. Steelers game?

Uncanny resemblance lol...

Renfro-Mel-3.jpg

Sorry, but I meant THIS Renfrow, who from what I saw, is pretty white.

[video=youtube_share;SF6gWCNDolM]https://youtu.be/SF6gWCNDolM[/video]

...No relation to the recruit though.

Advertisement
Just wondering, do you also refer to black players as boys?

the word 'boy' is just that -- a word.

why do u assume a black man like myself would be offended by the word?

I call my nlggas 'boy' all the time

for example: 'what up boy!?'

you're dismissed

REAL TALK ID BUST YOUR ******* MOUTH OPEN IN REAL LIFE........ YOU AIN'T CALLING A REAL MAN A BOY WITHOUT HIM CHECKING YO **** ***....... YOU A **** SUCKING P-HAG WHO THINKS HE'S FUNNY I YOU TALK TO MUCH ***** LIKE I SAID IF THIS WAS REAL LIFE I'D BREAK YOUR ******* FRONTS OUT YOUR MOUTH AND NOT EVEN JOKING OR PLAYING TOUGH ***** I HATE YOU AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU ***** EITHER YOU'D HAVE TO KILL ME OR ID KILL YOU IN REAL LIFE.

DON'T WRITE BACK TO ME **** ***** YOU LIKE RUNNING YA **** SUCKER GO SWALLOW YA BOYFRIEND CHILDREN AND STAY OFF THIS BOARD.

Advertisement

you're dismissed

REAL TALK ID BUST YOUR ****ING MOUTH OPEN IN REAL LIFE........ YOU AIN'T CALLING A REAL MAN A BOY WITHOUT HIM CHECKING YO **** ***....... YOU A **** SUCKING P-HAG WHO THINKS HE'S FUNNY I YOU TALK TO MUCH ***** LIKE I SAID IF THIS WAS REAL LIFE I'D BREAK YOUR ****ING FRONTS OUT YOUR MOUTH AND NOT EVEN JOKING OR PLAYING TOUGH ***** I HATE YOU AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU ***** EITHER YOU'D HAVE TO KILL ME OR ID KILL YOU IN REAL LIFE.

DON'T WRITE BACK TO ME **** ***** YOU LIKE RUNNING YA **** SUCKER GO SWALLOW YA BOYFRIEND CHILDREN AND STAY OFF THIS BOARD.

man why are you so angry? I don't want to fight you. I know you can see that

Idk, Renfrow is a beast and has proven that the last couple years showing up in big time games

Advertisement

you're dismissed

REAL TALK ID BUST YOUR ******* MOUTH OPEN IN REAL LIFE........ YOU AIN'T CALLING A REAL MAN A BOY WITHOUT HIM CHECKING YO **** ***....... YOU A **** SUCKING P-HAG WHO THINKS HE'S FUNNY I YOU TALK TO MUCH ***** LIKE I SAID IF THIS WAS REAL LIFE I'D BREAK YOUR ******* FRONTS OUT YOUR MOUTH AND NOT EVEN JOKING OR PLAYING TOUGH ***** I HATE YOU AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU ***** EITHER YOU'D HAVE TO KILL ME OR ID KILL YOU IN REAL LIFE.

You sound like a real scholar

you're dismissed

REAL TALK ID BUST YOUR ****ING MOUTH OPEN IN REAL LIFE........ YOU AIN'T CALLING A REAL MAN A BOY WITHOUT HIM CHECKING YO **** ***....... YOU A **** SUCKING P-HAG WHO THINKS HE'S FUNNY I YOU TALK TO MUCH ***** LIKE I SAID IF THIS WAS REAL LIFE I'D BREAK YOUR ****ING FRONTS OUT YOUR MOUTH AND NOT EVEN JOKING OR PLAYING TOUGH ***** I HATE YOU AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU ***** EITHER YOU'D HAVE TO KILL ME OR ID KILL YOU IN REAL LIFE.

You sound like a real scholar

My man needs to read up on Booker T DA GAWWWW

Advertisement
Renfrow >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Berrios

Renfrow
127 catches 14 TD's (only a Jr)
National Champ winning catch

Berrios
90 catches 14 TD's (senior)
Huge dropped TD vs Free Shoes

Advertisement
Back