Battle for Miami

Advertisement
Miami? You mean battle for Sweetwater-West Kendall?

@De Pinga habla con tu gente macho.

Last edited:
Advertisement
There's nothing wrong with trying to manufacture some excitement for this game. I'm sure a good portion of both our squads know each other and have played with or against one another since childhood. I personally don't mind this slogan and wouldn't mind of it caught on should we continue to play them yearly.

There's nothing wrong with trying to manufacture some excitement for this game. I'm sure a good portion of both our squads know each other and have played with or against one another since childhood. I personally don't mind this slogan and wouldn't mind of it caught on should we continue to play them yearly.
i dont think it would be to our advantage to play every year, everything to lose nothing to gain type deal, and my god if Richt was to slip up and lose, we would never hear the end of that, and dont think it cant happen

Advertisement
So the school is reaching out to the community on behalf of both schools to increase excitement/revenue and some of you @ssholes are complaining.

You can’t explain that.

Advertisement
Anyone familiar with Richts record against UF surely approves of us playing as many FIUs as possible. Might as well be city champions, cause Richt ain't winning no State trophies...

Anyone familiar with Richts record against UF surely approves of us playing as many FIUs as possible. Might as well be city champions, cause Richt ain't winning no State trophies...

This just in: Urban Liar left UF eight years ago.

Advertisement
But we won it last year...

This makes about as much sense as manufacturing a rivalry between a fat boy and cake.

No rivalry when the outcome is always the same.

fat boy&cake.jpg

Fat boy wins again

Miami should not schedule FIU. Nothing to gain.

I agree, nothing to gain - but they are on the schedule next year too so might as well have some fun with it. I think it's going to be another pretty big crowd all things considered, probably bigger than the game itself deserves.

I agree, nothing to gain - but they are on the schedule next year too so might as well have some fun with it. I think it's going to be another pretty big crowd all things considered, probably bigger than the game itself deserves.

Hopefully, Miami makes a statement to FIU in two weeks and next year.

Don't ask to play us. You will lose, and lose big. FAU is your rival.

Advertisement
Back