Batsignal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What’s impressive is Mario picking up a stud DL in the portal while hanging from Wards balcony
His stubbornness is amazing for HS recruiting as there is time before the signature but not being able to understand the portal needing to be a RIGHT NOW business is frustrating…

Advertisement
Surprised Mario hasn’t already offered the keys to his house and naming rights to his next child to close Ward lol

From Gaby's reporting the past couple of days staff will want
S, CB, QB and WR. 50/50 chance on RB.

Hoping they add another DT and TE in the mix too.

If We get Alston, the only Defense we need is CB and Safety.

Offense we need QB and WR, and imo a TE to replace McCormick who gotsta go
Arroyo and Riley have some crazy talent… Dawson needs to get them more looks. Unless a bowers hops in I don’t see a need…

WR is the same… unless a stud #1 enters just roll with what we have… George and X were top ACC WRs and i want to give our young pups a shot like Robby, ray ray, chance, and ny

QB completely agree… and I would love a proven safety to push that room. Corner I think will be fine porter, brown, and Richard’s.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
“The only Defense we need is CB and Safety” sounds so simple, yet I look at our depth chart and…
Cb we have our starters. I’d want a Cb even if rotational guy. Plus Stafford could develop well. Safety I’d say we need either a top starter in portal or no one. Dont need just a depth guy

boom smile GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back