Bat Signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got baited far too often for a kid of his experience. When you’re a first-team AP All-America and you come back for another season, you are supposed to be a game wrecker. You’re supposed to be how it looked when 26 and 20 were back there. That’s now how it looked this season. Way too many mistakes for being that good. He wasn’t bad, obviously. He just wasn’t an eraser. And actually, he got explored several times. Tried to be too smart sometimes and his instincts failed him.
Kam a JR he had to come back. He was never 26 or 20 tho bro..you stacking him vs legends..which is crazy lol..kams issue (not a issue for me because it makes him who he is) was his aggression in coverage..he paid for that this year..he paid for it vs MTenn his AA year..again we talking “regression”..i didn’t see that..he came into the year the #1 safety on NFL boards..he’s leaving Miami (as it stands now) the #1 safety on boards I’ve seen

Advertisement
I’m worried here. Going from the Hayes tweet to the Gaby tweet, this kid has already lost three pounds in one minute. Is he serious about S&C?
Why so many safety’s is the question I have . I thought we had a good chance with Mincey ?

• Wow
Reactions: ben
He blew multiple coverages. He is good. But he gambles and goes to jump routes and gets burned a lot.
He did it his AA year..more times last year than this..but I agree that’s a hole in his game..it also makes him him

Advertisement
Remember when kids used to clown us like that?

Feels good to be on the other side
Animated GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
He blew a crazy amount of coverages he just camouflaged it some with picks. He giveth and taketh away . He’s always been risky back there but this year he went ham lol. Imo he was pressing for the draft and Oc’s took advantage of him.
💯...reading his own press clippings!

Advertisement
I wonder if Melendez is who the original signal was for or if it was a push someone else to announce thing to save face lol.

Either way, great get

For a defense that plays mostly with just 2 LBs on the field we will have plenty of options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back