Bat Signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't grade out well on PFF…But I'm not sure they are grading the right things in a 3-3-5. The kid has gotten a ton of snaps for some very good NC St. defenses. He's a #2-#3 imo but much needed.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Im Not Surprised Nate Diaz GIF by UFC

Advertisement
Of course they don’t. They are so eager to gloat when the coaches fail they forget to root for the team

So basically, pulling something out of his ***, that’s completely illogical, as well as being thoroughly negative, based on nothing. Yup, that’s a bunch of these lamebrain porsters for you. I have no idea who’s coming and who isn’t, and nothing would surprise me, but it just seems like *****y female stuff around here all the time.

Advertisement
Doesn't grade out well on PFF…But I'm not sure they are grading the right things in a 3-3-5. The kid has gotten a ton of snaps for some very good NC St. defenses. He's a #2-#3 imo but much needed.
I hope people realize that Guirdy will most likely go back to his 4-2-5 when he has healthy DE's. He only changed to a 3-3-5 because Mesidor and Kelly went down. He'e even talked about it in his interviews.

Advertisement
Gotta figure we get signals 1x - 2x a day through signing day. The MTSU DT, IU Center, Lyle, Hayes, QB, Blount, Lucas, JJ?, any other secret visitors Mario brought in. Shaping up to be a fun week.

Bored Gilligans Island GIF by TV Land Classic

Based on this film
Based on his film he handles his assignments. Not everything is getting up field. Plays with a low pad level. Would like to see a little more punch but he’ll do for some good reps to help replace Deen/LT. Add in the MTSU DT and the young guys coming up. We’ll be fine.

Advertisement
Agree. Probably a 3rd DT on a playoff caliber roster.

But he’s transitioning to a front that people seem to see unanimously as a better fit for him.

Also can’t discount man strength in college football. 6th year guys (23-24 year olds) with talent have tons of success against 18-19 year olds.

Coaches got an up close look at him and obviously said "I wish we had that".

That alone should set aside the doubts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back