Bat signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yeah! True, but Saban misses we have couple of guys he wanted Riley, Pruitt, skinner 2yrs ago, smart misses, day misses, Jimbo misses, any other elite recruiting coaches I'm missing?
Having a developmental kid or two in a class is not a problem. That shows the evals. This class is just more developmental than established and our recruiting operation year 2 should be getting better,
Not worse. Can’t say we have to win on the field -
UF is supposed to win 5 total games and has a top 3 class

Stuffed them Harvard geeks in a locker. Nothing says we ain't broke like picking up this kid at this moment in time
revenge of the nerds GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
We now have seven recruits from 900-1684 (and whatever Albert Einstein is).

We have six top 250 kids.

Our recruiting is absolute **** right now for 80 million. You’re completely tone deaf if you think otherwise.
There is no argument to be had anymore. Half our commitments are G5 level that we are hoping to develop. We need difference makers next year. We’ve chosen the improbable route of “win and they will come.” It’s brutal. Idgaf what the press secretaries say. I was optimistic with the 2 big commits but even if we land other big names we are talking about half our class being made up of projects

Last year felt like a Mario OL class

This year feels like a Diaz OL class
Glad your not on the coaching staff! Considering last year's guys hasn't played yet and we're not done yet? Centers aren't rated high even pouncey from ufag was a 3*!

Advertisement
Advertisement
We now have seven recruits from 900-1684 (and whatever Albert Einstein is).

We have six top 250 kids.

Our recruiting is absolute **** right now for 80 million. You’re completely tone deaf if you think otherwise.

Now now, Mario and Mirabal are the greatest OL evaluators in CFB. If anyone can turn this OL class into solid, 3rd string waterboys it's them.

I'm personally excited at a potential starting unit of Judd at QB, with Plazz, Minaya and Nino at OL. We will be the first team ever to win a title with a QB and OL all unranked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back