Bat Signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
i love the enthusiasm. Between him and Judd, let them help recruit.

I really like Jojo and Smith film, but even if they were to come here at last minute, they aren’t leading from the front. I want more guys who who want to lead from the front and be the reason why others committ, as opposed to being the last guy in because our NIL bag was the most advantageous.

Rashada and McClain def left a bad taste, but hopefully Mario can get some of those guys in at the beginning of each class.

Not familiar with Steven Schrum, though Brad Tejada is now re-tweeting. Are we to take this as anything imminent? Or do certain 'insiders' feel momentum is building for the class of '24?

*ok, so I gather that Schrum is the manager of Scouting Logistics for the U.

i love the enthusiasm. Between him and Judd, let them help recruit.

I really like Jojo and Smith film, but even if they were to come here at last minute, they aren’t leading from the front. I want more guys who who want to lead from the front and be the reason why others committ, as opposed to being the last guy in because our NIL bag was the most advantageous.

Rashada and McClain def left a bad taste, but hopefully Mario can get some of those guys in at the beginning of each class.
I get what you're saying but you're always going to have people committ later. Obviously want early committs to help with momentum but long as they committ, for example Bain and Samson in Dec that's all that matters. Even with that though people called it a quiet finish so its really a no win situation just hope they sign on signing day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If it is then be happy for the young man. No need to bash him.
People are either jumping in now, or risk their spot being taken…probably going to be a pretty large class too. Then you hunt the bigger fish and if enough want in, the early takes might look elsewhere.

I’m not sure about taking both the Louisiana guy and Knight. One is fine, both…eh, Guidry knows his DBs so obviously he gets some slack. But would like some more polished guys in the class.

People are either jumping in now, or risk their spot being taken…probably going to be a pretty large class too. Then you hunt the bigger fish and if enough want in, the early takes might look elsewhere.

I’m not sure about taking both the Louisiana guy and Knight. One is fine, both…eh, Guidry knows his DBs so obviously he gets some slack. But would like some more polished guys in the class.
It’s still early we will see what happens later on but there’s no need for people to be complaining about guys like Judd and if we get an unranked player.

Advertisement
Not really, lol.
I don’t know, man. Crystal balls dropping for dudes. Might not even be them. Could be an indication these dudes are getting the green light and other bigger fish need to jump.

Advertisement
Louis Cristobal
Reaction GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back