Bat Signal

Advertisement
Advertisement
remind me of the issues with his family.
There was issues with the family raising **** with the position coach because he was in the doghouse a bit....then after that crews last game and the season was over, the university held an event for the departing seniors, his family allegedly took some folding chairs and some other stuff from the event.

remind me of the issues with his family.
There was issues with the family raising **** with the position coach because he was in the doghouse a bit....then after that crews last game and the season was over, the university held an event for the departing seniors, his family allegedly took some folding chairs and some other stuff from the event.

Advertisement
whatchu gonna do with them chicken legs?
Boston Celtics Reaction GIF by NBA

That was Brandon Washington's family. Ol Lazy face got the boot when we were smack in the middle of the NCAA mess and posted online asking what strip club he should go to

Advertisement
Thoughts on the kid? What position on OL? Film? Did he camp?

Height? Weight? Arm length? ***** girth? Ya'll are slippin.
Girth>length…or so the ladies say.

personally I don’t care…and NYSOM is dead, eaten by a bear…..

oh, wait a second….

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back