Bat Signal

Advertisement
Advertisement
We need to sign elite edge guys this cycle. I like Chantz (but he is a little stiff) Davis(but he is small), and Ishmael(very raw), so Miami needs more of sure things in this cycle. I think Kelly is one of those prospects.

Manny has a chance to build a championship level defense with this class. With the DL and LB's available in South Florida this cycle, he needs to hit a home run.

We need to sign elite edge guys this cycle. I like Chantz (but he is a little stiff) Davis(but he is small), and Ishmael(very raw), so Miami needs more of sure things in this cycle. I think Kelly is one of those prospects.

Manny has a chance to build a championship level defense with this class. With the DL and LB's available in South Florida this cycle, he needs to hit a home run.
Very true
This class is a make or break class for sure!

Advertisement
Had no idea Kelly had decommitted, I need to tighten up lol. Looks like CMD & Co. may have closed on DE target #1. Be interesting to see if this places a level of urgency on the Dante Anderson's of the world to decide if they want in or risk not having a spot. IMO the key to the 2022 class is at the LB and CB...we have to get Bissainthe and then land Lathan. Then at CB we have to lock up Spells relatively early and IMO lock up a kid like Trevell Mullen and even Ryan Turner if possible......at that point staff takes swings at the big fish/OOS options such as Earl Little/JRogers/JAllen etc of the world and not have to worry about coming out empty handed. Floor is 3 CBs this cycle with room for 4. It looks like TRob will be taking 4 CBs and 1 safety this cycle and even though some have KWilson pegged for UGA I think that recruitment is far from over

We need to sign elite talent EVERYWHERE is we want to be considered in the likes of Bama, OSU, Clemson, etc...

This kid, and Eugenio, both have violent, active hands and a quick first step.

Gimme this DL class and I think we're looking good.

SDE - Kelly
DT - Lyons
NT - Tarber and Thomas
WDE - Eugenio

To me, this is a realistic and strong group to bring in

We need to sign elite talent EVERYWHERE is we want to be considered in the likes of Bama, OSU, Clemson, etc...

SDE - Kelly
DT - Lyons
NT - Tarber and Thomas
WDE - Eugenio

This would be a solid/good DL class..not elite..we absolutely have to land at least one of the local elite ends (Stewart, Jones, Jackson) along with Kelly and someone like Eugenio/Anderson and then land an elite DT like Anthony Lucas to go along with a kid like Tarber, Lyons, Thomas etc....that would be the kind of class Clemson brings in..

This would be a solid/good DL class..not elite..we absolutely have to land at least one of the local elite ends (Stewart, Jones, Jackson) along with Kelly and someone like Eugenio/Anderson and then land an elite DT like Anthony Lucas to go along with a kid like Tarber, Lyons, Thomas etc....that would be the kind of class Clemson brings in..
This kid is one of the elite ends! I would take this kid over Jackson all day everyday!”.....

Advertisement

SDE - Kelly
DT - Lyons
NT - Tarber and Thomas
WDE - Eugenio

I agree since I don't think at this early stage Shemar Stewart or Kenyatta Jackson seriously coming. **** Shame! Taber and Tawfiq Thomas are my favorites.

I agree since I don't think at this early stage Shemar Stewart or Kenyatta Jackson seriously coming. **** Shame! Taber and Tawfiq Thomas are my favorites.
Until we land these types we ain't doing nada man....until people realize this we will always have these great CIS off season hypes and fall flat during the season. Sucks but true stuff...need someone or something to change these kids minds....not wins or where u get drafted. Break the bread cheat do what we must to win

Advertisement

Yeah I feel the same way. History has taught us that once the bag schools get involved, its a rap. I definitely dont have any inside info but I'm not counting on Stewart, Nolton, Jackson, and Jones Jr to consider us once those $EC schools start showing love.

We can still have a very good class tho

Yeah I feel the same way. History has taught us that once the bag schools get involved, its a rap. I definitely dont have any inside info but I'm not counting on Stewart, Nolton, Jackson, and Jones Jr to consider us once those $EC schools start showing love.

We can still have a very good class tho
Too late. And Clemson has Kenyatta Jackson pretty high on their board. OSU too

SDE - Kelly
DT - Lyons
NT - Tarber and Thomas
WDE - Eugenio

I would argue that a DE haul that consists of 3 of Stewart/Jackson/Kelly/Anderson needs to be realistic for us to be compared to the likes of Clemson and Baga.

Until we land these types we ain't doing nada man....until people realize this we will always have these great CIS off season hypes and fall flat during the season. Sucks but true stuff...need someone or something to change these kids minds....not wins or where u get drafted. Break the bread cheat do what we must to win
**** bro. #ThereIsNoOffSeasonForMoping

Advertisement
Back