Official Bat Signal Mystery Solved: Steveo Confirms it was Judd

Cool for the young man. Make the most of it, enjoy it, and keep working on your game.

There's sure to be some snarky comments, but ignore them and prove them wrong one day. You could've picked roughly a hundred other D1 schools and you picked us.

We have a storied but brief history. We'd like to get back to that. It wasn't overnight and we've been a dog for 20 years. We always talk about players that want to be here, so let's see what happens. Sure, we all want the bona fide stud who's labeled as next, but we've got work to do. Maybe we still get one this year or through the portal. We aren't there yet and maybe this guy or Emory from last year gets us there.

Just don't **** on this kids moment.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cool for the young man. Make the most of it, enjoy it, and keep working on your game.

There's sure to be some snarky comments, but ignore them and prove them wrong one day. You could've picked roughly a hundred other D1 schools and you picked us.

We have a storied but brief history. We'd like to get back to that. It wasn't overnight and we've been a dog for 20 years. We always talk about players that want to be here, so let's see what happens. Sure, we all want the bona fide stud who's labeled as next, but we've got work to do. Maybe we still get one this year or through the portal. We aren't there yet and maybe this guy or Emory from last year gets us there.

Just don't **** on this kids moment.
A hundred? Lol okay Mr Judd 👍🏾

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gaby & Lake are saying that the staff has been very high on him since they saw him. They believe he has a low floor but a high ceiling right now.
People inside the building are highly impressed by Anderson’s mentality and there is confidence he has the type of personality and drive to commit to the process of improving at his craft in the long run.

Lake pointed out that the biggest challenge now for the program in terms of building out this recruiting class is making sure Anderson has opportunities to show high profile recruits what he can do, whether it is at 7v7 tournaments or Elite11 events. Players understand that football is a quarterback driven game and if Anderson goes to these events and impresses, he can generate buzz with those performances.
He is going to sit and develop for the next 2-3 years. This could pay huge dividends down the road if everything goes to plan. If it doesn't work out, it will not affect us.

He is going to sit and develop for the next 2-3 years. This could pay huge dividends down the road if everything goes to plan. If it doesn't work out, it will not affect us.
Man… what?!?

I’m done with this discussion now, a minute ago the argument was he’s a stud. Now if he’s not a stud, your trying to pass off that stacking project on top of project isn’t going to affect us down the road.

Y’all are on some bull**** now. I’m going to step away from this before our wonderful Maudes impose the “don’t talk back to the insiders” rule on me.

I’m going to step away from this before our wonderful Maudes impose the “don’t talk back to the insiders” rule on me.

My version of the rule is more, "don't be a ******* *******, but especially not to the insiders." You're still well on the right side of that one.

Advertisement
Man… what?!?

I’m done with this discussion now, a minute ago the argument was he’s a stud. Now if he’s not a stud, your trying to pass off that stacking project on top of project isn’t going to affect us down the road.

Y’all are on some bull**** now. I’m going to step away from this before our wonderful Maudes impose the “don’t talk back to the insiders” rule on me.
Feel free to explain how it affects us. I’m no insider so feel free to clap back.

Feel free to explain how it affects us. I’m no insider so feel free to clap back.
I think it affects us in terms of having a big dog qb that other top tier WR gravitate to and then want to follow to a school- even if in reality that's a crapshoot to actually happen and come to fruition- it's just that in the moment optics and right now a lot of people feel we got a judd

download.jpeg

Man… what?!?

Keep your shenanigans up and your *** is going to BashInsiders Purgatory for the foreseeable future.

Advertisement
Back