BAT SIGNAL? [GAME, BLOUSES?]

CFLCane

Junior
Banned
Forgive me.

Prince 1989.
Screenshot_20220624-131229_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
ESPN: Miami gets commitments from multiple ESPN 250 prospects in the 2023 class today.

Would this be the headline if we got several high ranked recruit commits today?

Advertisement
Would likely include something about NIL, despite ncaa inquiry, and booster madness

ESPN: Miami gets commitments from multiple ESPN 250 prospects in the 2023 class today.

Would this be the headline if we got several high ranked recruit commits today?
**** no. ESPN would make sure this headline never sees the light of day.
If Manning had committed to us it would have resulted in a scroll at the bottom of the screen as opposed to Tom Luginbill hypothesizing on why he picked Texas, as though he has any clue.
We are the guys in black hats. And we like it that way.

Advertisement
How many Top 300 guys have we signed? Fold. The. Program.

Advertisement
Forgive me.

Prince 1989.
View attachment 191803

The first song Prince ever learned to play on the piano as a kid was the theme from Batman. It's why when they asked him if they could use a few of his songs in the Batman movie he jumped on a plane, flew to LA, watched a rough cut of the film and wrote an entire album worth of score and songs for them. Prince loved Batman.

Advertisement
**** no. ESPN would make sure this headline never sees the light of day.
If Manning had committed to us it would have resulted in a scroll at the bottom of the screen as opposed to Tom Luginbill hypothesizing on why he picked Texas, as though he has any clue.
We are the guys in black hats. And we like it that way.
Xactly!

Used to be US against the world! I'm SERIOUS!

We were few, but we were everywhere. I mean - everywhere!

Like Ninja's - you driving through Slapout, Alabama - there's the U on a window. Bethel, Alaska? A "U" on the snowrunner! Busted Nut, Utah? On a bumper sticker!

Outnumbered - always.

But kicking *** anyways!

Don't tell us how many! Just point out which way they are!

Advertisement
Back