Bat Signal 2020 (x2)

I'd say 2--Chaney and then one of the NY boys or Parrish. I would like Murphy to pair with Chaney
Getting Parrish would be a failure. Why do you guys want a kid that 170 running a 4.66? His shuttle is even horrible.

Get Murphy and close shop.

Advertisement
only on here do we have fans complaining if his committ was "holy sh*t" enough.

dude is a top 100 talent nationally and will hopefully be the leader of this class.

GTFO if you don't think this get is HUGE!
Who’s doubting that it’s huge? Why does this board like to make stuff up for likes?

Getting Parrish would be a failure. Why do you guys want a kid that 170 running a 4.66? His shuttle is even horrible.

Get Murphy and close shop.
I mean Parrish is a plan D kid. Way behind the NY boys and Bowman (he aint coming) but Parrish last season was putting up insane numbers against some of the top SFL schools last year. I don't think he gets a ship unless something doesn't go our way, but I can't deny that the kid shows up in big games.

Advertisement
I mean Parrish is a plan D kid. Way behind the NY boys and Bowman (he aint coming) but Parrish last season was putting up insane numbers against some of the top SFL schools last year. I don't think he gets a ship unless something doesn't go our way, but I can't deny that the kid shows up in big games.
He can put up insane numbers all he wants bro. Production matter but so do measurables. Just because he puts up 2,000 yards in Dade doesn’t mean he’s a take. I would take Frank JR before him.

Who’s doubting that it’s huge? Why does this board like to make stuff up for likes?
You obviously have reading comprehension issues as half of this thread is a couple of jokers asking how is this huge (meaning you *******) as if he was always preordained here

Advertisement
Chaney and get another elite rb and call it a day. 2 for 2020, Martin, Lingard, Davis, Dallas, and move Burns to FB or he might transfer.

You obviously have reading comprehension issues as half of this thread is a couple of jokers asking how is this huge as if he was always preordained here
No it’s not that. He’s talking about me when I was talking about Ivins reaction to the commitment.

Advertisement
You obviously have reading comprehension issues as half of this thread is a couple of jokers asking how is this huge (meaning you *******) as if he was always preordained here
Ivins thought he was never coming here and just told me on ITU. I was never shocked about because there was a huge possibility he was coming and I’ve talked to Sigma cane numerous times. He will tell you that himself. Great pickup, absolutely love, but there was always a chance he was coming and it didn’t shock me because of it. Beck is “Holy Sh*t”. Stop making **** up about people not thinking it’s huge for likes.

Sit down and shut up.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Daleeeeeeeee, MANNY!!! Great start to 2020 as HC. Manny gonna make it happen. He ******’ right now!!

Advertisement
Back