Bat Signal 2020 (x2)

Advertisement
Ivins is ramping this one up. It better be Chaney, Parrish, or Beck.
Parrish the RB that runs a 4.66 at 170 pounds? That’s “holy sh*t” to you?

It’s Beck. Chaney would be shocking but not make you go “holy sht” because it’s possible. “Holy Sht” is a how did they do that kind of answer.

Where are the cis insiders? Need sauces, preferably extra hot! Sounds good but been through this too much for a year out

Advertisement
There’s a thread for the visitors, don’t understand multiple threads

I generally agree with the sentiment that too many threads are started on the same thing, but think that commitments should get their own thread outside of a general thread like Junior Day updates. It's nice to see when something significant happens.

I like Parrish but let's be real, Chaney or Beck are the only recruits AI should be saying holy sh*t about.
I wonder if it’s a defensive player(s) since Manny and Baker are only ones tweeting as of right now?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ivins said he doesn't know when the kids will announce it but its 1 on offense and 1 on defense.

Chaney and Tennison

Advertisement
“Alright not sure when these kids are going to announce, but one is one offense the other if on defense. I have one currently CB'd to Miami.”

From Ai...like I said Tennison and Beck.
Don’t know much about Tennison. Would he be somebody that would make us go, “Holy ****!?”

Advertisement
Back