Bastain on with the Beast

Advertisement
DIDN'T COLLINS UNCLE SAY 99.9% TO MIAMI

I TRUST HIM MORE THAN BASTIAN AND I DOUBT HE EVEN HAS AN UNCLE

Hard to take a guy seriously when he sounds like Dora the ******* Explorer.

Advertisement
Lol....I believe in Peter but there is a lot of negative noise going on right now so I am trying hard not to get depressed. Losing 6 alone would make it tough to enjoy NSD...losing more would be really awful. I'm trying to keep the faith tho...come on close it out staff.

Lol....I believe in Peter but there is a lot of negative noise going on right now so I am trying hard not to get depressed. Losing 6 alone would make it tough to enjoy NSD...losing more would be really awful. I'm trying to keep the faith tho...come on close it out staff.

ritalin and xanax

Advertisement

ritalin and xanax

Lol....I've already used it up.

iight bet, then here's what I want you to do...go to your local grocery store and cop the following:

A 2 liter sprite
A Gallon Hawaiian Punch of your choice
Bag of Jolly ranchers
A fifth of absolut vodka

Next, go to your local pharmacy and get prescribed some codeine. You'll be straight.

I just find it funny how anyone that picks against the Canes is full of ****, if they pick for them then they're right on. Don't want to hear it, don't follow recruiting. Here's a hint, the only people that really know are the recruits.

ritalin and xanax

iight bet, then here's what I want you to do...go to your local grocery store and cop the following:

A 2 liter sprite
Bag of Jolly ranchers
A fifth of absolut vodka

Next, go to your local pharmacy and get prescribed some codeine. You'll be straight.

I call this Urban Tea.

Advertisement

ritalin and xanax

A 2 liter sprite
Bag of Jolly ranchers
A fifth of absolut vodka

I call this Urban Tea.

realniggarade

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back