Bastain on with the Beast

BigCaneAl

Senior
Premium
Collins all Arkansas...gave us pretty much nobody except maybe Edwards and Brooks. He's terrible.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Who is the Beast and why should I care about his predictions? Or are they Bastian's? Either way Jon Bastian is a tremendous ****** and I couldn't care less what he thinks, same goes for anyone who calls themselves The Beast.

So a s. fla running back. Grows up canes fan, girl friend goes to th u, school is closest to family, and looks to get major pt because of depth issues. Yet he will sign with Arkansas.

Seems legit.

Advertisement
No offense to Pete or Tito (most of the time they are spot on, but for all the other ones)
These cane insiders that make these predictions are like Dr. Dr tells you "you have cancer and 2 months to live even with this treatment, but it may keep you alive a few more months" You live 15 more years and they are like its a miracle. Basically setting you up to be all depressed and then when you live longer or in this case GET EVERYONE you fapp all day and night.

It's crazy that Bastian didn't even mention Grace or Coley. It's like Bastian went out of his way to be as depressing as possible.

Advertisement
**** the fat beast. I thought he was too busy blowing Charles Robinson for his " Impressive" investigation piece on Miami than talk about recruiting.

Advertisement
There's no reason to diss the Beast. He's a great guy who works his *** off for little pay because he loves the Canes.

Advertisement
just look what side Bastian taked on the Kirkland situation... go to his twitter page. Navarro is proud.

Nothing to see here...

There's no reason to diss the Beast. He's a great guy who works his *** off for little pay because he loves the Canes.

I have no sympathy for your finances. You've been living off Daddy's dime your whole life. Our " insiders" really suck other than this site.

he's a Canes fan just like us and says things how he see's it. Dissing other Canes fans that have a passion for recruiting is dumb as ****- who cares if he has a differing opinion? Those dissing him are probably the same immature fans saying crap such as racist remarks towards AQM, dissing AC's coach and dissing Al Golden in relation to the Kirkland situation...We are not getting every recruit so deal with it

Advertisement
Back