basketball vs F$U at 1pm

I don't know which was worse, this loss or the football loss. I really feel we should've won both games. I think we'll get revenge back home but it would have really helped our March Madness hopes to sweep them.

Advertisement
Tough loss. They always battle to the end though.

Need to beat FSU, WF, BC at home and then get one or two vs UNC, @Maryland, @ NCST.

****, this one was hard to watch, but I think that's because overall it was a pretty good game or at least very evenly matched. Every possession was important, and that made the mistakes hurt even worse, especially down the stretch. Missing free throws, the foul at the end of the shot clock by Brown, MISSED LAYUPS. Against a less solid team we probably would have won but against this tough defense you cannot miss those opportunities.

Not a bad loss in the grand scheme. These games vs FSU are always close.

Exactly. IF they get to 10 wins in the ACC and 19-10 overall its going to be tough to leave them out of the tournament.

Take care of business at home vs WF and BC. Get 2 from UNC, FSU, @UMD, @NCST and they should be good to go.

The home loss to NCST is the one they needed.

Advertisement
Not a bad loss in the grand scheme. These games vs FSU are always close.

Exactly. IF they get to 10 wins in the ACC and 19-10 overall its going to be tough to leave them out of the tournament.

Take care of business at home vs WF and BC. Get 2 from UNC, FSU, @UMD, @NCST and they should be good to go.

The home loss to NCST is the one they needed.

Yeah it's not a bad loss, but in contrast it would have been a GREAT win. I think Coach L has them grounded enough now to take care of who we should, so those 2 home games against WF and BC should be locks. 2 out of those tough 4 is certainly possible if we get good games out of Reggie and either Scott or Grant on any given night. Our halfcourt D is improving constantly, aside from the one stretch today when they kept sneaking someone behind our big man from the weak side and hitting him wide open down low. Play good D and have any 2 of our 4 (Reg, Kadji, Grant, Scott) have good games and we have a good shot at dancing this year.

I went to the game. Obviously not a must win, but it always sucks losing to the Semenholes regardless of how good we are.

And I wonder how many times Reggie touched the ball down low...4-5 times? He was invisible. However, Grant was looking pretty good in the 2nd half. Larkin sucked but that will happen every once in a while with him. Still only a freshman.

They continue to be a really bad matchup for us...but the gap is narrowing both in talent and coaching.

I think we beat them at home.

UNC...biggest game of the season. Win this and were basically a lock unless we go on a losing streak.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back