Basketball game vs Duke (2/25)

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
Yes, we have a basketball board https://www.canesinsight.com/forum/hardwood-hurricanes-basketball-board. Yes, this is the football board. But, most of you ****ers read the football board, so I'm making a plea. If you live within 100 miles of Coral Gables, get your *** to the game on Saturday. I'm sure it will sellout anyway, but this team deserves your support. If you haven't been paying attention, they are 19-8, 9-6 and just came back from 9 down to beat # 18 Virginia on the road in OT, 54-48. They play #10 Duke at 4pm on Saturday and the Watsco Center needs to be packed and rocking. This team had 7 scholarship players today and they played their guttiest game of the year. They've won 3 in a row without their starting PG and have won 6 of 8. No excuses to not go to the game (unless it's sold out and you can can't get tickets).

Last edited:
Advertisement
Rep *'s a 1000.

The basketball team just showed some major guts.

The football staff is hosting some big time recruits for that day too, they'll be at the game.

Your support will be two fold, packing it out for ball, and showing the football recruits how great Miami fans can be.

I live in Jacksonville so the drive is more than an hour for me. However, I will be in Tallahassee on 03/04/17, decked out in orange and green when we take on FSU!!!

Advertisement
ratface.jpg

Advertisement
Need a rocking house for this one. The attendance and atmosphere for much of this season has been pitiful.

Advertisement
Back